Hip Hop

I can see why he’s calling the project the food villain if it’s filled with terrible food takes like that one
Most of the songs seem to be references to comments/scenes from F*ck That's Delicious. One episode Alc told a French fromager (cheese-monger), in his own shop, that he preferred Kraft singles over the cheeses he was sampling:ROFLMAO:(n)

Whoever's idea it was to put this tasteless crank on a food show was a genius.

Shingo Annen aka Shing02 is a Japanese-American lyricist who got his break in the Bay Area and in the mid 90s, and started releasing Japanese and English projects separately, earning avid listeners in both hemispheres. Eventually the two worlds collided with the release of Samurai Champloo in 2004, and the Luv(sic) Hexalogy with Nujabes (2000~2012). Shing02 remains committed to releasing albums and touring annually with The Chee-Hoos, while putting energy into clothing design and other creative outlets based in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Jackson Lile aka Jack The RIP is an American record producer who emerged independent scene in southern Indiana in the mid 90's. While he is widely known for his signature hardcore boom bap production style, he has also collaborated with several Rnb,trap artists and live bands. “Triumphant” with Shing02 is Jack The Rip’s debut full-length and he is poised to release more collaboration and instrumental albums in the future.

@ThePakoBuelna @blissfullychaotic

Shingo Annen aka Shing02 is a Japanese-American lyricist who got his break in the Bay Area and in the mid 90s, and started releasing Japanese and English projects separately, earning avid listeners in both hemispheres. Eventually the two worlds collided with the release of Samurai Champloo in 2004, and the Luv(sic) Hexalogy with Nujabes (2000~2012). Shing02 remains committed to releasing albums and touring annually with The Chee-Hoos, while putting energy into clothing design and other creative outlets based in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Jackson Lile aka Jack The RIP is an American record producer who emerged independent scene in southern Indiana in the mid 90's. While he is widely known for his signature hardcore boom bap production style, he has also collaborated with several Rnb,trap artists and live bands. “Triumphant” with Shing02 is Jack The Rip’s debut full-length and he is poised to release more collaboration and instrumental albums in the future.

@ThePakoBuelna @blissfullychaotic

That cover looks crazy! Will check it out once released, but I get tired easily of Shing02 outside of Nujabes lol. He has some cool projects out though! 🔥

Going to spring for this. The remix is such a damn jam.

I have an extra copy that will be raffled off at some point before the end of the year probably around PIFsGiving time for anyone who is thinking about this ridiculousness

Quoting this over here for two reasons. 1. Dont wanna blow up that spicy deal over there in the sales thread with my own ish
2. If you haven't been in the PIF thread before and are considering jumping in this go check it out! It's a wonderful place. If u are going to be in on this raffle when PIFsgiving comes make sure u have something great to offer in return just like in the PIF thread! See ya in a month or so

Hope the price of tea in china ends up in your hands. Whoever u are

Quoting this over here for two reasons. 1. Dont wanna blow up that spicy deal over there in the sales thread with my own ish
2. If you haven't been in the PIF thread before and are considering jumping in this go check it out! It's a wonderful place. If u are going to be in on this raffle when PIFsgiving comes make sure u have something great to offer in return just like in the PIF thread! See ya in a month or so

Hope the price of tea in china ends up in your hands. Whoever u are

That clown motherfucker in that sales post. These posts are like traps to get me banned.

Going to spring for this. The remix is such a damn jam.
Oh man just played this today. I'm really tempted on this

Back