Hip Hop

Saw this but convinced myself as soon as I jump on it Spitta will announce Director's Cut vinyl and ill be poor again

Saw this but convinced myself as soon as I jump on it Spitta will announce Director's Cut vinyl and ill be poor again
Really tempted to grab this Larry June as I love Harry Fraud production. Seriously can't wait for his Benny produced project.

But going to be ordering that E.1999 from SIC (hopefully) and yeah I can't believe Director's Cut hasn't hit vinyl yet.

Really tempted to grab this Larry June as I love Harry Fraud production. Seriously can't wait for his Benny produced project.

But going to be ordering that E.1999 from SIC (hopefully) and yeah I can't believe Director's Cut hasn't hit vinyl yet.
There' still ~440 copies so you might be able to hold off a bit, but if you need any incentive to buy now, there's a vinyl only remix of Let's Go to New Orleans which adds a Fiend verse. Not sure if anyone noticed but they added "featuring International Jones" on the back cover which caught my eye and when I asked Harry about it, he confirmed it's a vinyl exclusive remix

good price, I'll have to wait though because the music he has been releasing lately has not been my favorite at all.

good price, I'll have to wait though because the music he has been releasing lately has not been my favorite at all.
The album leaked and there are quite a bit of tracks on it that remind me of the old Busta, but there are also more than a few tracks that have me scratching my head which bring the overall quality of the project down imo. The singles are honestly my least favorite songs on the album. I won't spoil it anymore than what I've said though. Personally it's definitely not something I need on vinyl

Best Tiny Desk in a while

Mereba is so amazing. Spillage Village is crazy talented.

That was a really great episode. The Jeru, Benny the Butcher and Conway the Machine ones were each much more low key but also really good. Oddisee had one recently that was also great. They've done a great job of keeping this series going through all of this 2020 mess.

Thought this was dope. Apparently it's been distributed to locals, but also is up for pre order thru NS

Back