Hip Hop

First thing I thought to myself was....well I beat Dead here. Might as well get the ball rolling 🤣😂

giphy.gif

I'm old school about it. Have enough respect to lie better. Nothing is more offensive to me than a lazy hustle.

Some of these young internet kids tend to respond with the "Sorry to bother" / "sorry to ruin your day" shit. GTFOH. Even their responses aren't original. You got caught, son. You look dumb. It's simple. Apologize. Or, equally acceptable, just leave quietly. If you're responding to being called out on acting shady by posting "lol," I'm seeing lol as an emoji of someone with their hands up drowning.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^lol^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I'm old school about it. Have enough respect to lie better. Nothing is more offensive to me than a lazy hustle.

Some of these young internet kids tend to respond with the "Sorry to bother" / "sorry to ruin your day" shit. GTFOH. Even their responses aren't original. You got caught, son. You look dumb. It's simple. Apologize. Or, equally acceptable, just leave quietly. If you're responding to being called out on acting shady by posting "lol," I'm seeing lol as an emoji of someone with their hands up drowning.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^lol^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He liked all the comments too. A tell tale sign that he’s trying to brush it off like “ahhh I’m not phased y’all I’m in on the joke too” but deep inside he might as well have popped a Molly cuz he sweatin’

that young lad wont be coming round here anymore lol

I guess we'll see. The thread has been locked, but, before that, he wasn't going anywhere. Most of the time, if someone has something on Discogs, they might offer a discount to the community here. He literally tried to jack up the price here and offer it for more than he has it listed for on Discogs. That is reflective of how much he viewed this place as an opportunity to try and rip people off. It was his very first post on here. Not good.

He liked all the comments too. A tell tale sign that he’s trying to brush it off like “ahhh I’m not phased y’all I’m in on the joke too” but deep inside he might as well have popped a Molly cuz he sweatin’

I have accepted that I am now an old person, but these damn kids! It's so smarmy. This is a mentality driven by people who only communicate on reddit and never have to get checked in real life.

I guess we'll see. The thread has been locked, but, before that, he wasn't going anywhere. Most of the time, if someone has something on Discogs, they might offer a discount to the community here. He literally tried to jack up the price here and offer it for more than he has it listed for on Discogs. That is reflective of how much he viewed this place as an opportunity to try and rip people off. It was his very first post on here. Not good.

y5fpm.jpg

Instant ban for people like that.
Coming here to plunder. :(

For fans of LIL UGLY MANE

Back in August, I was communicating with the guy behind Fashionable Death and he gave me some info about upcoming LIL UGLY MANE releases, along with stating that there would be a WIKI 7-inch on the way. I might have mentioned it, but was trying not to say too much, in the event that I wasn't supposed to. Now it seems that LUM has let it be known that Bedwetter is coming in December, so.. maybe it's fine, now?

Anyway, here's what I was told, back then.

"So we’re actually dropping a 180g clear version of OA [Oblivion Access] too with a bunch of other stuff with the Bedwetter LP (which also has some stuff that wasn’t released on the bandcamp) actually just got done moving Travis down here to N.C. mountains."

Last edited:
Last edited:
That dude flipping the TPOTIC is a fucking wingnut. I woke up with a harrassing message in my personal gmail account today.

Plus, he was last viewing Andy's profile after his thread was locked

View attachment 71363

@AndySlash @Colonel_Angus @mcherry @GritNGlitter @Kris @nolalady

Someone is going to need to ban him asap, since he's trying to gather up personal info on members

Let’s just all pitch in and buy it so he will leave us alone. I can hold on to it for safe keeping..

Back