Hip Hop

Come to think of it.
Ive never tried to cop a drop immediately on GoD before.
Hows it work? its just the first record on there home page?
Tbh I haven't either. I forgot about Plugs 2 so missed all the limited and ever up just grabbing the black. I kind of hope they do a version with Thanksgiving on it at some point.

And haven't had a chance to listen to anything yet but apparently it's Gibbs day:

And of course Spitta put up Covert Coupe so we got Scottie Pippen on Spotify!

Got the GOD version. Didn't seem too bad as I think people are very mixed. There are some very poor tracks on this but I dig most of it and REALLY like a couple of the tracks. Interested to hear the extra track on the GOD version

I like this Trust the Sopranos album A LOT more than I expected to. It will be a cop for me. Gonna go with the GOD version personally. Really dig that cover art. Plus I think theirs has an extra track.
Got the GOD version. Didn't seem too bad as I think people are very mixed. There are some very poor tracks on this but I dig most of it and REALLY like a couple of the tracks. Interested to hear the extra track on the GOD version

I like the cover art a lot better, it has the bonus track, and it's cheaper. I hate Air Vinyls, but now that Get On Down is handling everything, it's a much different situation. Plus, Tuff Kong has given me issues of their own. Is anyone else still waiting on that Real Bad Boldy, or is it just my order?

Back