Hip Hop

So I finally opened up and started spinning this EIF trifold (sounds GREAT so far imo).

My question though, how does one store triple discs / tri folds? For single / double LPs I use the behind the jacket method for ease of pulling in and out of sleeve (sometimes with 2xLP I do one in back and one in between gatefold) but what's the mechanism for when there's 3?

good question. I had this issue recently with JPEGMAFIA Black Ben Carson. I resleeved them in Mofi sleeves and was just going to put them back in the trifold but the didn’t fit well without getting all crinkly. Putting three discs behind the sleeve seems to be a tight squeeze.

Hello, I don't know the etiquette of this forum and I am just getting into Mach-Hommy but is there a master file with all his payed music like The GAT and such or is it just random mega.nz/zippyshare links with singular albums in a .zip? Thanks.

Mach DMCA'd all the links we had

I can invite you to the Mach Discord and u might have better luck getting files there, but no guarantee

8ftsmdsblyz61.jpg

Now this is huge.
It means daupe has no credibility and everything promised to never be repressed is coming.
I didn't have this one :O

Yea they got hacked

View attachment 99790

this Griselda Insta story has a "pre-order now" blip that leads to EMPIRE, but not surprisingly since it's been noted as being a Daupe! drop there's nothing there.

Yea you can pre-add it and stream the single but the Daupe drop is coming either 5/30 or 6/7 allegedly. Announcement coming soon

Last edited:
While browsing Twitter last night, somebody mentioned some Ransom/Royce track. Did some digging and found a stream that had it so did a little audio recording of my computer to save it as it looks like it is unreleased and not available anywhere else from what I can tell.

If anyone wants to come through ahead of the release tonight here is the link. There are some familiar faces in there already! Love to have ya

We're at what, 9 variants of Alfredo now not including the instrumentals with one more at least coming, and 13 variants of Pinata with one more coming this upcoming RSD. Black Pumas is still the king for sure, but Freddie is creeping up there.

I hear what you're saying and maybe there's no real difference, but with Gibbs we're not necessarily just talking straight variants as much as we're looking at factors like Madlib/Rappcats, Newbury, and ALC.

Pinata is offering variations in the actual mix/versions and ALC always does his own variants for everything, so that's gonna happen regardless. Then you have Newbury that's doing this for multiple releases by multiple artists. The fact that we're even discussing 2 different albums for Gibbs makes it feel a bit different to me, just because Black Pumas doesn't seem to want to make a new album at all; they're just switching up the color.

This is definitely overkill, but these 2 Gibbs albums are the ones that have him working with the usual offenders in this sort of thing, so maybe that's why it feels less like it's about him to me and a lot to do with his collaborators.

Whatever the case, it's time to start repressing other stuff in his catalog and stop beating this horse.

I hear what you're saying and maybe there's no real difference, but with Gibbs we're not necessarily just talking straight variants as much as we're looking at factors like Madlib/Rappcats, Newbury, and ALC.

Pinata is offering variations in the actual mix/versions and ALC always does his own variants for everything, so that's gonna happen regardless. Then you have Newbury that's doing this for multiple releases by multiple artists. The fact that we're even discussing 2 different albums for Gibbs makes it feel a bit different to me, just because Black Pumas doesn't seem to want to make a new album at all; they're just switching up the color.

This is definitely overkill, but these 2 Gibbs albums are the ones that have him working with the usual offenders in this sort of thing, so maybe that's why it feels less like it's about him to me and a lot to do with his collaborators.

Whatever the case, it's time to start repressing other stuff in his catalog and stop beating this horse.
For real. I NEED YOL2!

Back