Hip Hop

I like the cover art a lot better, it has the bonus track, and it's cheaper. I hate Air Vinyls, but now that Get On Down is handling everything, it's a much different situation. Plus, Tuff Kong has given me issues of their own. Is anyone else still waiting on that Real Bad Boldy, or is it just my order?
I got my Real Bad Boldy black variant a while back and I'm pretty sure it was from Tuff Kong.

I haven't listened to this Trust the Sporanos or anything from it. I don't know, been spending too much on records so decided early on that I just wasn't going to fuck with it.

listening to Pray For Haiti now. only 4 tracks in but so far it's pretty cool. this is only the second or third project from Mach that I have listened to so I don't know how it ranks among all his other shit.

man this Makrel Jaxon beat is giving me HEAVY Time: The Donut Of The Heart vibes

I got my Real Bad Boldy black variant a while back and I'm pretty sure it was from Tuff Kong.

I haven't listened to this Trust the Sporanos or anything from it. I don't know, been spending too much on records so decided early on that I just wasn't going to fuck with it.

listening to Pray For Haiti now. only 4 tracks in but so far it's pretty cool. this is only the second or third project from Mach that I have listened to so I don't know how it ranks among all his other shit.

man this Makrel Jaxon beat is giving me HEAVY Time: The Donut Of The Heart vibes
I like the Mach album but not really as much as I was expecting to. I think some of Gunn’s beat choices as curator fit his style better than Mach’s (plus he’s a lot more enamored with Conductor Williams than I am).

It’s definitely a good album but it’s pretty far down in the Mach discography for me, but that’s just after one listen.

I like the Mach album but not really as much as I was expecting to. I think some of Gunn’s beat choices as curator fit his style better than Mach’s (plus he’s a lot more enamored with Conductor Williams than I am).

It’s definitely a good album but it’s pretty far down in the Mach discography for me, but that’s just after one listen.
Do producer tags at the beginning and end of tracks annoy anyone else? Probably just me being negative because I'm not used to it on stuff I usually listen to.

Last edited:

Thanks. I emailed Tuff Kong, because I've seen copies pop up, but I got the split/splatter variant, so maybe there's a delay on that.

I contacted Tuff Kong after my Fishscale was badly split and they told me the tracks were pressed all fucked up on those and they'd have to be replacing them all for everyone, but it still hasn't happened. They asked if I had any other orders out from them, so I hope that my Boldy isn't being delayed because this replacement is STILL delayed and they don't want to pay to ship them separately.

Thanks. I emailed Tuff Kong, because I've seen copies pop up, but I got the split/splatter variant, so maybe there's a delay on that.

I contacted Tuff Kong after my Fishscale was badly split and they told me the tracks were pressed all fucked up on those and they'd have to be replacing them all for everyone, but it still hasn't happened. They asked if I had any other orders out from them, so I hope that my Boldy isn't being delayed because this replacement is STILL delayed and they don't want to pay to ship them separately.
I actually got my re-shipped Fishscale about a week ago.

You thinking he might just mean digital only? Said it will be on DSPs in a few weeks. Guess we'll see in 10 min!
giphy.gif

Edit: Seems to be digital only.

Last edited:

I ordered the black real bad boldy from them and just got it a week or so back.

They also sent me a replacement fishscale i didn't ask for. I seem to have gotten an original copy without the issues. I guess I need to listen to it again but i went through the album when i first got it because i saw others were having issues and was surprised mine played through fine.

I got that same variant and I’ve gotten it already so no wide delay there

Back