Hip Hop

Yo P4H is absolutely NUTS. Literally been on repeat all day. I'm out by the pool loving life. Convinced the wife to let me drop a pretty penny on this album so I'm going in to this drop giving no fucks 😂

Seriously can't wait to own this thing. Special album to me already.

Armand Hammer - Haram (Experimental Film)
featuring The Alchemist & Earl Sweatshirt
Incl. limited run merchandise

5/30/21 | 8pm ET / 5pm PT
1 Week Rebroadcast

A collaboration between Armand Hammer and filmmaker Joseph Mault, this experimental film combines live performances, music videos, unreleased tracks and verité footage shot during a trip to Los Angeles. The duo of ELUCID and billy woods get back in the studio with The Alchemist, link with Earl Sweatshirt, and perform tracks from their critically-acclaimed release Haram.

I'm not a diehard mach or wsg fan but Pray for Haiti feeling like AOTY (til SSS drops). Been waiting all year for something with a fresh sound
Haram is going to be very hard to top for me. P4H isn't Mach's best project for me but it's been an enjoyable first listen and WSG is sounding more better than he has over the last few projects. It's meeting my expectations.

Thank frank promo for the divino album
What time/date did it say before it was deleted?I wanna make sure I'm checking just incase lol

Back