Hip Hop

8ftsmdsblyz61.jpg

Now this is huge.
It means daupe has no credibility and everything promised to never be repressed is coming.
I didn't have this one :O

View attachment 99790

this Griselda Insta story has a "pre-order now" blip that leads to EMPIRE, but not surprisingly since it's been noted as being a Daupe! drop there's nothing there.

whoa. This led me to check the empire site and there is also a picture of a Little Brother ‘Chitlin Circuit 1.5’ deluxe edition?? I need more info on that

edit:

32C09517-18D2-4B41-8D17-5B4255D3ACDF.png

24A8E56A-D720-4481-890D-F4DBE8EA41B9.png

Last edited:
was the dude charged for sitting on top of the SWAT truck like the headline says or for entering the Capitol Building during the riot as the photos show?
eh, the charges are for unlawful entry and disorderly conduct. the title just says "after posing...," which is true, but mostly to connect to the album cover bravado.

So I finally opened up and started spinning this EIF trifold (sounds GREAT so far imo).

My question though, how does one store triple discs / tri folds? For single / double LPs I use the behind the jacket method for ease of pulling in and out of sleeve (sometimes with 2xLP I do one in back and one in between gatefold) but what's the mechanism for when there's 3?

Back