Hip Hop

This warms my heart cockles!!! I got a tshirt lol I got busy and didn't lookup til 12:11

He already removed the post about the prints from IG. Someone commented that the one they got at Buffalo Kids wasn't signed and Gunn told him that he had #45, because #45-47 weren't signed and they shouldn't have sold them to them like that. He told him to bring it back to the shop on the 29th, so he can sign it and said, "2 more out here."

I told him one of the other 2 unsigned copies were on Ebay, and he responded with something like, "lol damn shame."

I'm glad I was able to nab it this way, in the end. The shipping is locked in cheap on the site, right now, and I was anxious about having someone else with no experience trying to ship it to me from the gallery if they got it, anyway. Worked out.

Last edited:
He already removed the post about the prints from IG. Someone commented that the one they got at Buffalo Kids wasn't signed and Gunn told him that he had #45, because #45-47 weren't signed and they shouldn't have sold them to them like that. He told him to bring it back to the shop on the 29th, so he can sign it and said, "2 more out here."

I told him one of the other 2 unsigned copies were one Ebay, and he responded with something like, "lol damn shame."

I'm glad I was able to nab it this way, in the end. The shipping is locked in cheap on the site, right now, and I was anxious about having someone else with no experience trying to ship it to me from the gallery if they got it, anyway. Worked out.
I saw that vinyl listing but it also said for Charity and 10 were available iirc....Seems like Mach n West scheming to flip prints lol

Back