Hip Hop

No orchestra im afraid
If there was only one HH album I could only ever listen to again it’d be Illmatic. Shame that underground artists are doing tours at a loss and the guys who don’t really need the dollar are getting away with these kind of prices but it will an amazing experience but I’d hope it isn’t just the 40 odd minutes long for that.

Last edited:
Couple folk did in status updates, but yeah... funny that here would be crickets.

I listened to it a couple dozen times today. Love it.
He went nuts and according to Mackwop on his podcast this evening: "There should be no rebuttal. Drake, if you know what I know, and head what I heard you should be scared."

I know everybody been skimming this part of the song lol

Maybe Kendrick should think about hiring some writers too because this stuff ain't cutting it to me KgcBoIG.png

I know everybody been skimming this part of the song lol

Maybe Kendrick should think about hiring some writers too because this stuff ain't cutting it to me View attachment 201697

Wakademiks smh

Nobody skimming that part. It's a Teddy Pendergrass sample that Kendricks setting up for what comes in the next 5 minutes

R u looking for bars at Drakes neck or a club hit from this beef? Kendrick ate him up bro. As a Mach fan I'm surprised ur going past the bars

I find it funny that almost all rap fans are in agreement that Kendrick went crazy and Drake is on the clock but Drake fans Said he's doing too much yapping....in a rap beef lol

He's flipping Drakes bars, he's got double entendres all over. Even the reversed part at the beginning (the scarecrow from the wiz) was a call back to the Mike Jack bar on Like That. He's calling him a bum father. Pointing out his gender envy. Teasing his obsession with grooming 17 year olds.

When he starts talking about ASAP and Drakes threesome the night he impregnated sophie next track, then Drake fans will say ok that was decent, cuz it's TMZ like and they don't care about rapping...this tweet sums up alot of the nonsense:

Last edited:
Back