Hip Hop

The fact he's doing this album with NAH excites me a lot, LIGHT AS FUCK is a classic mid 10s Industrial Hip Hop release imo and his newest project, MORTAL GLITCH is very cool. He's a drummer too so it's very percussion heavy, has a lot of hardcore electronic, industrial hip hop and punk/jazz influenced stuff on it. Also has some Cities Aviv feats

I hadn’t really checked out NAH but I became an instant fan. Pretty stoked to see he has some dirt cheap vinyl available.

His album Michael is only $8!

Also found this which he put out under his real name. Like Michael, the percussion on this is great. Only $12 for this one.

Pretty excited to see what he and Wiki have in store.

oh shit Conway and Stove God playing NYC on my birthday!

2kzs8lulvxv61.jpg

don't know if this has already been mentioned on here before but it looks like a "limited" blue variant of Armand Hammer & Alchemist - Haram is being released on May 14 pre-orders are available on a lot of online shops.

Haram was a weird one.
"Limited" but it has an endless amount of copies and they just keep reappearing and now we get this blue variant.

Haram was a weird one.
"Limited" but it has an endless amount of copies and they just keep reappearing and now we get this blue variant.
They were specific about how many copies though, there was 3000, which was the most backwoodz has ever done by a good margin if I'm remembering right (Shrines and the recent represses have been 1k and pretty much everything else by them is 500 copies)

They were specific about how many copies though, there was 3000, which was the most backwoodz has ever done by a good margin if I'm remembering right (Shrines and the recent represses have been 1k and pretty much everything else by them is 500 copies)
They originally announced the 2000 180g direct from Backwoodz and 1000 140g (ended up being 180g) for retail. All black vinyl. The 'limited' blue seems to be another repress not included in the original 3000. And then there's the upcoming ALC version. Not that I give a f**k as Backwoodz gets my fun $$$ regardless :cool:

Back