Hip Hop

Anybody see anything about when that Navy Blue vinyl will ship? Next week, 2023? Maybe I missed it but was just curious and didn't see anything about that.

New Wiki songs and album incoming

The fact he's doing this album with NAH excites me a lot, LIGHT AS FUCK is a classic mid 10s Industrial Hip Hop release imo and his newest project, MORTAL GLITCH is very cool. He's a drummer too so it's very percussion heavy, has a lot of hardcore electronic, industrial hip hop and punk/jazz influenced stuff on it. Also has some Cities Aviv feats

Oh man thank you so much! Not sure if I can justify the price after shipping but I really appreciate the offer. I think I will probably save my money for Songs of Sage, that is a really important record to me.
Waiting to hear back from CS if they can change the shipping address to yours.
That way you won't have to pay additional shipping.
And I still owe you anyway. ;)

@PineapplePhantom I'd be happy to take your spare if it all works out. :)

If anyone is crazy enough to blind drop $35 on a 7" cause it has Conway, ANKHLEJOHN, Chuck Strangers, and Fly Anakin verses now is your opportunity:

Can you please buy the 999$ digital version so I can get it from you and figure out how amazing this song is?
Thank you kind sir

So is listening to music on VHS a thing now? Are other people doing it besides ALC?

Edit: oh just realized it was 4 music videos, which I guess is the whole album. Cooler, but still funny to me.

Just a heads up in case anyone here is looking for any ElCamino albums. I'm selling most of mine (mostly variants, 1 autographed), and don't want to deal with discogs more than I need to. So send me a message if you are interested in anything and I'll try to cut you a good deal.

Apparently Frank Ocean - In My Room 7" vinyl are finally being sent out thanks to redditors getting in contact with Pitchfork investigative journalists! Keep your eyes open

Anybody know of a tracklist for this new Muggs wine and vinyl coming Friday?

So I read it as Holy Ghost is a single. There are 100 bottles of wine being sold with the single 90 are 45rpm lathe cuts. 10 are 12in vinyl

the album which i assume is Savor The Secrets drops that day too? or maybe that is the album title coming soonish and this is the single and wine idk

Back