Hip Hop

AJAI double LP - $44.44

This double vinyl LP by Serengeti includes the Ajai full-length and the Ajai Epilogue 7-inch with free digital download. An extremely limited special pressing. * Please note: shipping is expected in early fall 2021. This artwork is a placeholder mockup while we await final packaging design.

Includes digital pre-order of Ajai Double LP. The moment the album is released you’ll get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus a high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
digital album releases July 7, 2021
item ships out on or around November 27, 2021

Edit: oh description says "including the songs from the full-length Ajai, the Ajai Epilogue 7-inch, and the 'kdxmpc' album by Serengeti. Preorder your copy now. Expected shipping Fall 2021." For some reason the KDxMPC isnt included in the tracklist but I hope that is the case. Too bad it doesn't come with the KDxMPC burger press collab.

Last edited:
AJAI double LP - $44.44

This double vinyl LP by Serengeti includes the Ajai full-length and the Ajai Epilogue 7-inch with free digital download. An extremely limited special pressing. * Please note: shipping is expected in early fall 2021. This artwork is a placeholder mockup while we await final packaging design.

Includes digital pre-order of Ajai Double LP. The moment the album is released you’ll get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus a high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
digital album releases July 7, 2021
item ships out on or around November 27, 2021

Edit: oh description says "including the songs from the full-length Ajai, the Ajai Epilogue 7-inch, and the 'kdxmpc' album by Serengeti. Preorder your copy now. Expected shipping Fall 2021." For some reason the KDxMPC isnt included in the tracklist but I hope that is the case. Too bad it doesn't come with the KDxMPC burger press collab.
@Surrural , @ThePakoBuelna , @jaycee?

Thanks, I have the first version but this reminded me I should probably grab the epilogue 7"
Edit: oh didn't see the KDxMPC was also included... eh maybe I will grab this
Apparently I'm not crazy, I still have the original page in my browser and it did not mention the kdxmpc but now it has been added in both description areas, so I'd say that is a good sign it is true.

Uh went onto de rap winkel's site and saw this, first I'd heard of it, sorry if it was posted already :oops::

View attachment 94952
On one hand, it’s exciting because I don’t own this. But on the other hand, it’s starting to seem like “limited” means less and less to De Rap.

I’m personally cool with limited things getting repressed, but I can see the point of view of those collectors that get bothered by things like this.

Thanks, I have the first version but this reminded me I should probably grab the epilogue 7"
Edit: oh didn't see the KDxMPC was also included... eh maybe I will grab this
Not to beat a dead horse, but I should have seen this was confirmed earlier:

Back