Hip Hop

I've been getting crickets from Frank's Vinyl after contacting them about my order for The Door by Al.Divino x Estee Nack. This shit was months and months late, because of delays -- with no updates. When I finally arrived, it looked like this

View attachment 95001
View attachment 94997View attachment 94998View attachment 94999View attachment 95000

I also ordered 2 copies and only received one. They better make this shit right

these images make the Haram cover look tame 👀

Doesn't Daupe promise to never repress its shit? so DRW now pressing a Daupe is kinda breaking promises.
Be interesting to see all the other daupe represses DRW will start doing.

Doesn't Daupe promise to never repress its shit? so DRW now pressing a Daupe is kinda breaking promises.
Be interesting to see all the other daupe represses DRW will start doing.

DRW handles Conway, specifically, so I doubt we're seeing anything Griselda that isn't him, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a Drumwork logo on this one

img_20180116_092929-jpg.139019

Guess they together now. RIP

I've been getting crickets from Frank's Vinyl after contacting them about my order for The Door by Al.Divino x Estee Nack. This shit was months and months late, because of delays -- with no updates. When I finally arrived, it looked like this

View attachment 95001
View attachment 94997View attachment 94998View attachment 94999View attachment 95000

I also ordered 2 copies and only received one. They better make this shit right

I got a hold of Frank's Vinyl in an IG DM. The guy was super apologetic and told me to hit him up again Monday, so he could send me a new package. I've never had a bad experience with them before, so I'm glad this seems like it's all going to work out.

I think I ordered a tape through Backwoodz. Is this the same one or different edition? No word on that one yet, but definitely already got the vinyl.
Oh I'm dumb and for some reason was thinking they didn't have a tape yet. Maybe he is just helping design the J-Card. That picture is the same as the back cover of the vinyl. Maybe it is just the inside of the J-Card? Their site says tape ships 4/30.

Edit:filename says outside. I wonder if PTP will do a limited tape too. They do a bunch of runs of different limited design runs for their own stuff I think.

Last edited:
Back