Hip Hop

Looks like X has officially ascended to the heavens. Got this on release day back however many years agoView attachment 94955
Was just relaying to the wife the excitement we had closing the mall record store I worked at every day leading up to the release of X's first album. The moment customers were out and the doors were closed we would crank the system up as loud as it could handle for the final clean of the day. Probably the most I've ever looked forward to vacuuming in my life!

On one hand, it’s exciting because I don’t own this. But on the other hand, it’s starting to seem like “limited” means less and less to De Rap.

I’m personally cool with limited things getting repressed, but I can see the point of view of those collectors that get bothered by things like this.

Except that de Rap Winkel never pressed this. It was originally a Daupe! release and it's been years

AJAI double LP - $44.44

This double vinyl LP by Serengeti includes the Ajai full-length and the Ajai Epilogue 7-inch with free digital download. An extremely limited special pressing. * Please note: shipping is expected in early fall 2021. This artwork is a placeholder mockup while we await final packaging design.

Includes digital pre-order of Ajai Double LP. The moment the album is released you’ll get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus a high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
digital album releases July 7, 2021
item ships out on or around November 27, 2021

Edit: oh description says "including the songs from the full-length Ajai, the Ajai Epilogue 7-inch, and the 'kdxmpc' album by Serengeti. Preorder your copy now. Expected shipping Fall 2021." For some reason the KDxMPC isnt included in the tracklist but I hope that is the case. Too bad it doesn't come with the KDxMPC burger press collab.

There's 200 copies left. Does anyone know what it started at?

There's 200 copies left. Does anyone know what it started at?
I think it was around 250 when I jumped on it pretty quick. Since they didn't say, it could be subject to change based on demand. I will see if he will respond to a DM.

I've been getting crickets from Frank's Vinyl after contacting them about my order for The Door by Al.Divino x Estee Nack. This shit was months and months late, because of delays -- with no updates. When I finally arrived, it looked like this

20210322_124953.jpg
20210322_125020.jpg20210322_125038.jpg20210322_125048.jpg20210322_123925.jpg

I also ordered 2 copies and only received one. They better make this shit right

I've been getting crickets from Frank's Vinyl after contacting them about my order for The Door by Al.Divino x Estee Nack. This shit was months and months late, because of delays -- with no updates. When I finally arrived, it looked like this

View attachment 95001
View attachment 94997View attachment 94998View attachment 94999View attachment 95000

I also ordered 2 copies and only received one. They better make this shit right
sorry that sucks. knock on wood i've gotten lucky with Frank's stuff not being damaged but man are they messed-up with pre-orders... although the last 2 have shipped much quicker than they used to. I wish Estee and Ankhlejohn would use other outlets

sorry that sucks. knock on wood i've gotten lucky with Frank's stuff not being damaged but man are they messed-up with pre-orders... although the last 2 have shipped much quicker than they used to. I wish Estee and Ankhlejohn would use other outlets

Yeah, this is my first damaged item from them, but I often get fucked with my credit card needing approval through their bandcamp checkout. That's how I missed the Obi on this one. It seems to be related to them having multiple complaints -- delays, most most likely - so that they are flagged with my bank. As for communication, my luck isn't great, but I have been lucky with not needing to contact them very often.

Did you get that As Above So Below? Mine wasn't numbered and I'm curious if that was across the board, or they left it off

Yeah, this is my first damaged item from them, but I often get fucked with my credit card needing approval through their bandcamp checkout. That's how I missed the Obi on this one. It seems to be related to them having multiple complaints -- delays, most most likely - so that they are flagged with my bank. As for communication, my luck isn't great, but I have been lucky with not needing to contact them very often.

Did you get that As Above So Below? Mine wasn't numbered and I'm curious if that was across the board, or they left it off

Y I did and no it isn't numbered. I don't think their stuff is usually numbered is it?
but they might advertise it that way i dunno

Back