Hip Hop

What variant is everyone going for with Conway today? Little under 3 hours left if I can still tell time.
I want the original cover w/the smokey clear wax or the gold. The gold doesn't match the cover but DRW's new gold vinyl is gorgeous, the FKTAG gold looks infinitely better than any of the other "gold" records I own which are all either orange, brown, yellow, or dull bronze.

How do you feel about the alternate cover art? I don't really dig CEP's style but the concept of the different variant covers with matching wax is cool.

I want the original cover w/the smokey clear wax or the gold. The gold doesn't match the cover but DRW's new gold vinyl is gorgeous, the FKTAG gold looks infinitely better than any of the other "gold" records I own which are all either orange, brown, yellow, or dull bronze.

How do you feel about the alternate cover art? I don't really dig CEP's style but the concept of the different variant covers with matching wax is cool.
Yeah I wasn't really feeling the alt cover art but the guy has a distinct style and you always know it's his work. I'm going for the red/black with the skull cover. You are right on the gold FKTAG.

I'm going for the original skull cover so it matches my copy of No One Mourns the Wicked. I'll either go for the smoke or regular black. I don't know if I am just lest obsessive about variants than I used to be but have been going standard black on a lot of drops lately. At least for Daupe drops I was sick of having the splatters in my cart and then it hanging up trying to check out and missing out on them but have had more success with DRW.

I think I am going to try for Pic Disc myself. I just like it the best so will gamble on the sound quality on this one.
My P4P pic disc from them sounds A1 so you should be good on that.
the guy has a distinct style and you always know it's his work.
I definitely appreciate that about him that's why I don't want to throw any shade, he's found his distinct lane for sure

Back