Hip Hop

Exactly. Just drop all the versions and let us choose. Wouldn't even care at that point. But this double dipping bs is annoying and really just a ploy by the artists to scam more money out of fans

It wont stop cause all you see are people commending them for it.
Cause they didnt invest any money to begin with.

Ah well what can u do.
Atleast all 3 will look nice on my shelf.

Well....I'll be damned. Airvinyls shipped my Cocaine Cowboys bundle. I thought after our dispute over Elcamino I'd be left high n dry.....A true holiday miracle
Did you just receive a tracking number? Or have you actually seen movement on a tracking number?

I received a tracking number on the 11th and it's been on Label Created status since then.

Did you just receive a tracking number? Or have you actually seen movement on a tracking number?

I received a tracking number on the 11th and it's been on Label Created status since then.

I didn't even get a tracking number from what I can tell.....just the email saying it shipped

I really feel like CRIMEAPPLE is gonna put up Matalos Con Mas Exitos tomorrow too

hope so

Side Note: Anyone see Divino implosion happening on the webs?

guess he got drunk on live last night and said some borderline racist shit and was going on about being white and 5%ers

long story short this dude Doofus who has a small following on twitter started beefing with him back n forth then divino deleted the posts and blocked him. So he's making a diss tape and HH twitter is calling Divino Midino the racist white among other things

guess he got drunk on live last night and said some borderline racist shit and was going on about being white and 5%ers

long story short this dude Doofus who has a small following on twitter started beefing with him back n forth then divino deleted the posts and blocked him. So he's making a diss tape and HH twitter is calling Divino Midino the racist white among other things

🤦🏻‍♂️

Back