Hip Hop

View attachment 80409

A very Machy Christmas! @Jonathan Y still no shipping on DM. My buddy bailed on me for the WKJ Obi so there we go. I’ll probably keep this sealed and just have my other play copy unless someone is in need.

Also have to laugh that they wouldn’t combine shipping when everything came in the same package. Fucking $60 in shipping for everything there

Yo if the WKJ Obi is still available and you're interested in selling it, i'm down to scoop it. hit my DM :D

guess he got drunk on live last night and said some borderline racist shit and was going on about being white and 5%ers

long story short this dude Doofus who has a small following on twitter started beefing with him back n forth then divino deleted the posts and blocked him. So he's making a diss tape and HH twitter is calling Divino Midino the racist white among other things

This Doofus?

EDIT: I guess so

SmartSelect_20201217-142509_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:

RE: Eminem

The beats are pretty wild (I have a feeling like Dre had a heavy hand...
Em is having fun with it and feels confident and goofy and isn't dropping cringe bars or trying too hard to be the fastest rapper alive. Has a little The Eminem Show vibe to it at times. Full disclosure I'm not insinuating this is nearly as good as his first 3 records but I'm enjoying this more than ANYTHING he has put out after Recovery.

It's refreshing after feeling a bit numb to the Griselda/Crimeapple onslaught of albums that all feel like the same sometimes.

I am a hater of all things amazing and wonderful. Take my next comment for example of my hating technique.

It's refreshing after feeling a bit numb to the Griselda/Crimeapple onslaught of albums that all feel like the same sometimes.

tenor.gif

guess he got drunk on live last night and said some borderline racist shit and was going on about being white and 5%ers

long story short this dude Doofus who has a small following on twitter started beefing with him back n forth then divino deleted the posts and blocked him. So he's making a diss tape and HH twitter is calling Divino Midino the racist white among other things
Man I can’t tell you how much this disappoints me. SMH... 😑

Is this another NONAME kinda argument where everything a white dude does is evil/bad/wrong or did divi actually say some crazy shit?

Liked Raw Oysters, Ameenah's Can, and damn Stefon Diggs is hard. But overall don't know that I care too much about the deluxe vinyl. We'll see the pricing/look and might change but think I'll be good with my marble original.

Liked Raw Oysters, Ameenah's Can, and damn Stefon Diggs is hard. But overall don't know that I care too much about the deluxe vinyl. We'll see the pricing/look and might change but think I'll be good with my marble original.

I’m only getting it because I’m a Conway completist but I don’t think the extra tracks are worth it if you have the original.

I’m only getting it because I’m a Conway completist but I don’t think the extra tracks are worth it if you have the original.
My problem is I've played that album so many times that it's hard for me to think about the album with them included 🤷‍♂️.

Boldy I listened to really late and those bonus tracks are all so great that I pretty much think of them as part of the album

Back