Hip Hop

hoping we at least get the 5 extra songs streaming. I won't be throwing anymore money at this one.

*EDIT: WE GOT BONUS SONGS FOR THE BONUS SONGS ON THIS ONE* :rolleyes:
It would pretty much have to be on streaming, no? I assume that's what the 12/18 date is for?

It would pretty much have to be on streaming, no? I assume that's what the 12/18 date is for?
I'm guessing they are going to put it out on streaming again, my comment was more just me bitching about how dumb these editions are so close to the initial releases still. Hopefully this sticks to just digital but I doubt it... 🤷‍♀️

Isn’t this album is a bit long for one LP? It’s like 50 minutes. I just assumed this would be a 2LP. Low end may suffer.
That's what I said about the Alfredo deluxe. They put Something to Wrap About on side A so they could add a bonus track to side B, but moving that song to Side A makes 23 minutes of music. Hopefully the bonus track is worth them cramming 23 minutes of music onto one side of a record because to me that doesn't make much sense

Isn’t this album is a bit long for one LP? It’s like 50 minutes. I just assumed this would be a 2LP. Low end may suffer.
87F68F15-2681-472C-AD16-39BB1574A125.png
This is interesting. Side A only has 6 tracks just like the regular version. No way he put the other 10 on side B. Maybe the bonus tracks come on a 10 inch or it is a 2lp. We’ll find out soon enough.

View attachment 80409

A very Machy Christmas! @Jonathan Y still no shipping on DM. My buddy bailed on me for the WKJ Obi so there we go. I’ll probably keep this sealed and just have my other play copy unless someone is in need.

Also have to laugh that they wouldn’t combine shipping when everything came in the same package. Fucking $60 in shipping for everything there

What a problem to have..

2 many OBI WKJs.

How much u pay for this sealed copy?

Still wild to me that so many rappers don't seem to realize that the album details/lyrics part of genius is just an amalgam of anyone (usually avid fans) who wants to make an account and nothing to do with the company. Maybe he means he hates that too but I don't get it. Bummer that person posting it shut it down though.

Last edited:
Back