Hip Hop

131132214_741852903114270_6570485495322693864_o.jpg

Rory put up a clue site for Bob's Son Cafe. Not sure if there is any music in there or not.

Bob has always been a reference to Bob Kaufman, who wrote the poem referenced there.

username I think is bob based on this:

Anyone smarter than me know the password?

Rory put up a clue site for Bob's Son Cafe. Not sure if there is any music in there or not.

Bob has always been a reference to Bob Kaufman, who wrote the poem referenced there.

username I think is bob based on this:

Anyone smarter than me know the password?

The password is daughter

It's a pretty cool little site, had fun looking around it earlier

Thanks! How'd you figure that out?
I dug deep and looked inside, realised the answer was within me all along...

So I logged onto discord to see if anyone else had figured it out and they had 😄

Definitely recommend checking out the cafe on your phone, not a PC, plus there's a bunch of new RAP Ferreira/Ruby Yacht tunes playing in it. Someone ripped em off the site, you can grab em here: 24.17 MB folder on MEGA

But again I definitely recommend checking the cafe out, it's very cool

I dug deep and looked inside, realised the answer was within me all along...

So I logged onto discord to see if anyone else had figured it out and they had 😄

Definitely recommend checking out the cafe on your phone, not a PC, plus there's a bunch of new RAP Ferreira/Ruby Yacht tunes playing in it. Someone ripped em off the site, you can grab em here: 24.17 MB folder on MEGA

But again I definitely recommend checking the cafe out, it's very cool
I did a little poking around, it was really cool. Had to get back to work though. I'll check it out again later if he doesn't change the password. Thanks again!

B83696B5-B4AE-4D2D-99F6-A29D3C202CA7.jpeg

A very Machy Christmas! @Jonathan Y still no shipping on DM. My buddy bailed on me for the WKJ Obi so there we go. I’ll probably keep this sealed and just have my other play copy unless someone is in need.

Also have to laugh that they wouldn’t combine shipping when everything came in the same package. Fucking $60 in shipping for everything there

Fucking $60 in shipping for everything there

Niiiiiice!!! Yea DM2 will ship last I think cuz Mach has those with him in Sac town.

Also, we are convinced over in the discord that Nature Sounds is getting paid for any money they save on shipping. They had very little to do with the sale but they are responsible for most of the shipping (based off where majority of the items were chilling) So I think Mach said ima charge em priority for every order and yall send it media mail if u can and keep the difference

Cuz most ppl had their SNL, mystery 7" etc. come media mail

I'm not missing the chance to buy the album by not doing this am i? I'll just wait to own it to listen fully.
I don't think so. The cafe is really neat though, worth checking out.

He said there will be vinyl and cassettes. You can already pre-order digital on BC.

I think I matched up the track names with the tracks. I am liking the full scallops hotel production better than any I have in the past. Not sure if that's a function of my taste changing or not, since it has been a while.

I'm not missing the chance to buy the album by not doing this am i? I'll just wait to own it to listen fully.
Nope but you can buy some weed in there if you happen to be in Maine! There is also a ton of poetry to read amd bunch of other things to check out. Plus this music sounds amazing and I cant wait for the album to drop properly! You should try to check it out if you have some time.

You can also turn the music off if you dont want it spoiled!

I don't think so. The cafe is really neat though, worth checking out.

He said there will be vinyl and cassettes. You can already pre-order digital on BC.

I think I matched up the track names with the tracks. I am liking the full scallops hotel production better than any I have in the past. Not sure if that's a function of my taste changing or not, since it has been a while.
Nope but you can buy some weed in there if you happen to be in Maine! There is also a ton of poetry to read amd bunch of other things to check out. Plus this music sounds amazing and I cant wait for the album to drop properly! You should try to check it out if you have some time.

You can also turn the music off if you dont want it spoiled!
yeah my younger cousin told me it was pretty cool. between dealing with my stupid coworker traveling with COVID, family/pet health issues and art when I'm not working, finding time to just listen to stuff has been a challenge lately. happy to hear people are enjoying it though.

Weird that s.al doesn't have a feature credit on the bandcamp tracklist. I wonder if the album will be the same as the ones from the cafe or not.

Back