Hip Hop

Wakademiks smh

Nobody skimming that part. It's a Teddy Pendergrass sample that Kendricks setting up for what comes in the next 5 minutes

R u looking for bars at Drakes neck or a club hit from this beef? Kendrick ate him up bro. As a Mach fan I'm surprised ur going past the bars
I'm looking for a good track regardless if it gets played in a club or not.

The "bars" are cool but they don't make up for the sloppiness of this track. The horrible delivery, the flow didn't match in places(and I usually love oddly timed rhythms and shit)b the weird voice, the rehashed Push, Meek and Ross narratives etc... There's a lot more I could get into that disappointed me. He's all over the place on here and by the 3 or 4 minute mark im just kinda over it every time.

I'm a fan of Kendrick and expected much more from him. This isn't battle league it's a battle on wax.

Mach would never.7x1pzm_large.png

Last edited:
I can play Hit Em Up on repeat. I can play Sweet on repeat. I can play Ether on repeat. I can play Story of Adidon on repeat. I can play Like That on repeat. I can play Push Ups on repeat. I can play Back 2 Back on repeat etc...

Hell I'm rethinking my dislike for 7 Minute Drill at this point.

If/when I get through this track one time in full I'm good lol GettyImages-1200004725-1-removebg-preview.png

I'm looking for a good track regardless if it gets played in a club or not.

The "bars" are cool but they don't make up for the sloppiness of this track. The horrible delivery, the flow didn't match in places(and I usually love oddly timed rhythms and shit)b the weird voice, the rehashed Push, Meek and Ross narratives etc... There's a lot more I could get into that disappointed me. He's all over the place on here and by the 3 or 4 minute mark im just kinda over it every time.

I'm a fan of Kendrick and expected much more from him. This isn't battle league it's a battle on wax.

Mach would never.View attachment 201722

I can play Hit Em Up on repeat. I can play Sweet on repeat. I can play Ether on repeat. I can play Story of Adidon on repeat. I can play Like That on repeat. I can play Push Ups on repeat. I can play Back 2 Back on repeat etc...

Hell I'm rethinking my dislike for 7 Minute Drill at this point.

If/when I get through this track one time in full I'm good lol View attachment 201724
Lmao it just passed like that for #1 song and it's already on the radio here in Florida because it's a quality full on attack in response to Drakes mid disses and internet antics.

We'll agree to disagree. Drake stans will agree with you but that's about it. Even my homies that love Drake unabashedly have said this is a top tier diss track

Jill Scott said this is a heater and she's peaceful as can be. Drake can have Uma Thurmans kill Bill jacket he's gonna need it and his team. I hope Drake comes too cuz then Kendrick will really unload on the boy

GMgK6qCbUAAOW7T.jpeg

Lmao it just passed like that for #1 song and it's already on the radio here in Florida because it's a quality full on attack in response to Drakes mid disses and internet antics.

We'll agree to disagree. Drake stans will agree with you but that's about it. Even my homies that love Drake unabashedly have said this is a top tier diss track

Jill Scott said this is a heater and she's peaceful as can be. Drake can have Uma Thurmans kill Bill jacket he's gonna need it and his team. I hope Drake comes too cuz then Kendrick will really unload on the boy

View attachment 201729
I forgot we're using the Drake stan argument of "charts" and "#1s" now because it fits the artist of our choice lol.

I had another guy tell me Kendrick won because he heard "Like That" all weekend while he was partying and clubbing and "the bitches were loving it."

It's hilarious to me because this has been the same weird argument Drake stans have used for years now to justify why they love him so much and why folks "wouldn't understand" his music 😂

Anyway. Rick Ross also just got the biggest amount of Spotify streams of his entire career from a Drake diss track lmao. Think about that for a minute. Rick Ross, in 2024, streaming record, with a 3+ minute diss track consisting of 2 irrelevant hooks and him literally just talking for over a minute of that 3 minutes.

Dissing Drake and repeating "white boy bbl Drizzy" just outsold all of that man's other classic music 🤣🤣.

Safe to say dissing Drake is gonna get some play and help them put up some crazy numbers right now especially when your name is Kendrick Lamar.

Y'all said nobody is talking about the track on here so I came in and gave my opinion like others. I also gave a brief detail on why I feel that way and posted a clip of AK(the messenger was irrelevant to me) because I thought it was an easy way to show just how mediocre some of those Kendrick bars really are. I don't get how Jill Scott's opinion and "#1" records is supposed to mean anything to that lol.

Gillie called Kendricks track "corny". Cameron and Mase said Kendrick's track was disappointing, wasnt enough, and Drake is still winning. Wack100 said Kendrick did too much repeating of what Push and others have already said and Drake is winning.

All just as irrelevant to my point as whoever else we can name that thinks otherwise.

front-row-at-louis-vuitton-mens-ss23-paris029-removebg-preview.png

Last edited:
Kind of off topic: I was listening to Questlove on Open Mike Eagle's podcast yesterday, and he was talking about how incredible Tariq / Black Thought was (is?), and they started playing a track where he was doing bars as other MCs. Apparently it was released on the Do You Want More?!?!!? deluxe version. Questlove said he sent it to Q-Tip, and Tip was like "When did I record that?"

If you're into 90's Hip Hop, give this a listen. I'm not sure how I'd never heard it before. It blew my mind. Open Mike Eagle's response "I've never felt worse about being an MC in my life."

Kind of off topic: I was listening to Questlove on Open Mike Eagle's podcast yesterday, and he was talking about how incredible Tariq / Black Thought was (is?), and they started playing a track where he was doing bars as other MCs. Apparently it was released on the Do You Want More?!?!!? deluxe version. Questlove said he sent it to Q-Tip, and Tip was like "When did I record that?"

If you're into 90's Hip Hop, give this a listen. I'm not sure how I'd never heard it before. It blew my mind. Open Mike Eagle's response "I've never felt worse about being an MC in my life."

Black Thought has to be pound for pound the greatest lyricist of all time.

I forgot we're using the Drake stan argument of "charts" and "#1s" now because it fits the artist of our choice lol.
U essentially said the track was impossible to listen to so I provided a couple examples on how the inverse was taking place around the country. One man's trash is the radios/streamings treasure
Gillie called Kendricks track "corny". Cameron and Mase said Kendrick's track was disappointing, wasnt enough, and Drake is still winning. Wack100 said Kendrick did too much repeating of what Push and others have already said and Drake is winning.
Gillie has been on OVO payroll in the past writing for Drake. Especially after he got out from under the YM umbrella

Ever since Drake put on the Diplomats chain, made the OVO x Dipset jackets, and did a show with them Cam'ron been team BBL Drizzy. Wack 100 is almost as big of a clown as Akademiks he called Futures music garbage and dreary. He's a clickbait machine

I respect your opinion more than them it just seemed like sarcastic rhetoric that was copy and pasted from Drake reddit in your initial posts. Sorry if it sounded like I was attacking your thoughts

"To make matters worse, Drake and Metro both have deals with Republic meaning they tried to block their own artist’s song from radio"

Kinda fishy for a company to block their own profits from a major hit like that. (pun)

Now look at the guys source and pretty obvious Photoshop exposure

Screenshot_20240501-173505_(1).png

Can't help but feel that silly stunts like this wouldn't be necessary if folks really loved this diss as much they claim to Eg8kNHS.png

"To make matters worse, Drake and Metro both have deals with Republic meaning they tried to block their own artist’s song from radio"

Kinda fishy for a company to block their own profits from a major hit like that. (pun)

View attachment 201764

Can't help but feel that silly stunts like this wouldn't be necessary if folks really loved this diss as much they claim to View attachment 201765
I mean he did the same thing to French Montana recently lmao.I don't think Kendrick is lying about them trying to stop the record.

Maybe the email is fabricated....I don't believe these people on Twitter either but it's a pattern of behavior that has been called out so it'd be odd to try and fake something that's been proven true already

U essentially said the track was impossible to listen to so I provided a couple examples on how the inverse was taking place around the country. One man's trash is the radios/streamings treasure

Gillie has been on OVO payroll in the past writing for Drake. Especially after he got out from under the YM umbrella

Ever since Drake put on the Diplomats chain, made the OVO x Dipset jackets, and did a show with them Cam'ron been team BBL Drizzy. Wack 100 is almost as big of a clown as Akademiks he called Futures music garbage and dreary. He's a clickbait machine

I respect your opinion more than them it just seemed like sarcastic rhetoric that was copy and pasted from Drake reddit in your initial posts. Sorry if it sounded like I was attacking your thoughts
No, I didn't "essentially" say anything. Take what I said as is and it has nothing to do with how many clicks and streams this song has with everyone else.

And I know i know, everybody that doesn't care for Euphoria is a "Drake Stan" or on "drakes payroll," and everybody praising it is just pure and accepted as is lol

I'm not on reddit and I'm far from a Drake Stan. I just find the weird and illogical biases that go on during these things interesting. I appreciate the apology.

View attachment 201764

Can't help but feel that silly stunts like this wouldn't be necessary if folks really loved this diss as much they claim to View attachment 201765

No, I didn't "essentially" say anything. Take what I said as is and it has nothing to do with how many clicks and streams this song has with everyone else.

And I know i know, everybody that doesn't care for Euphoria is a "Drake Stan" or on "drakes payroll," and everybody praising it is just pure and accepted as is lol

I'm not on reddit and I'm far from a Drake Stan. I just find the weird and illogical biases that go on during these things interesting. I appreciate the apology.

the weird illogical shit happens on both sides

I mean he did the same thing to French Montana recently lmao.I don't think Kendrick is lying about them trying to stop the record.

Maybe the email is fabricated....I don't believe these people on Twitter either but it's a pattern of behavior that has been called out so it'd be odd to try and fake something that's been proven true already
Yeah not wanting one of your own verses released makes sense and is a lot different than trying to stop a diss track against you lol.

This'll definitely be trash on Drake's part if it's true.

Yeah not wanting one of your own verses released makes sense and is a lot different than trying to stop a diss track against you lol.

This'll definitely be trash on Drake's part if it's true.
The C&D on French was because French thought Drake gave him the verse for free when actually Drake wanted a percentage of the royalties. I mean idk if there was a verbal agreement, or if French assumed it was repayment for work French has let Drake have in the past but they obviously weren't on the same page

That's the narrative media outlets have been getting at. Drake only let's people play when he gets a piece otherwise he is trying to block shit

Back