Hip Hop

Scored a splatter Liz!

tenor.gif

Can't really get behind ceppingtons's art style and thought I'd never order from airvinyls again... But I'ma need this

Also saw an ad for Kota the Friend's Everything getting second press if anyone's interested.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201214-130336.png
    Screenshot_20201214-130336.png
    871.7 KB · Views: 8
If it is, what does that do to the value of the black OG one?
Value may come down but it’ll still be worth over $100. Different cover and it’s on 1 lp and people will still miss out on the Deluxe black just like people missed out on the LuLu black preorder.

Value may come down but it’ll still be worth over $100. Different cover and it’s on 1 lp and people will still miss out on the Deluxe black just like people missed out on the LuLu black preorder.
Hope so. I plan to get this deluxe as I love the bonus tracks, but don't really want to eat the cost of the OG either (thought not that much but still just the idea of invalidating a version 6 months after release is a bit lame. These deluxe versions need to die.)

Yeah, people somehow still find a way to miss out on open pre-orders. I'd say most often it's because they think it'll be printed in abundance and they feel they have time or it'll be easy to snag when they FOMO later. Look no further than when Blond was up or even all the Chance first pressings. Now those go for much more and literally anyone could have bought it.

Anyone heard of this guy before? Just started listening an hour ago and he is ill, production is groovy flames too.

He has a few copies left of a 30-copy-run EP at speaknoevil on bandcamp. That one sounds like madlib meets wu tang meets... Gil scott heron or something? It's avant garde shit but not as avant garde as like shit Al Divino raps on

Last edited:
DB9C4C5C-90BD-46DD-8528-DED70E0573EC.jpeg
Found a little bit of hip-hop history at my local Zia this weekend. Not sure if anyone here is a huge Suga Free fan at all but this is his original 1992 debut EP he released before he was even using the name Suga Free. Didn’t even realize this even existed & had to do a double take when I was flipping through the recent arrivals. When I checked on discogs, only 29 other people have it added to their collections. All it needed was a little clean 😊

Last edited:
Back