Hip Hop

I've recently started sticking them on the back rather than the front of my resealable outers as well, most of the time anyway.

That MHL is beautiful dude!
The only real Griselda I have is No One Mourns The Wicked and I was so nervous about what to do with the hype sticker that I just cut a slit in the shrink and left it on and threw into the outer like that 🤷‍♂️

The only real Griselda I have is No One Mourns The Wicked and I was so nervous about what to do with the hype sticker that I just cut a slit in the shrink and left it on and threw into the outer like that 🤷‍♂️
Yah I've done that for a couple as well. It does make me a little nervous sticking them on because I know I'll want to replace the outer sleeves years from now when they get all scuffed up or split.. but at the end of the day its a sticker so I try not to sweat it too much especially if its something I know I'm not reselling down the line.

So, I finally listened to the new Aesop Rock and of course it’s pretty great also and f course when I started trying to find a copy on wax I quickly found it is sold out just about everywhere. I did finally locate copies for sale at Zia Records for $29.00. Just thought I would share in case anyone else is still looking for a copy at retail.

Thanks for the heads up. I've been putting this off.

Yah I've done that for a couple as well. It does make me a little nervous sticking them on because I know I'll want to replace the outer sleeves years from now when they get all scuffed up or split.. but at the end of the day its a sticker so I try not to sweat it too much especially if its something I know I'm not reselling down the line.

If I can easily get a sticker off I'll put it on the outer. But if it starts to tear i just move on. I didn't buy it for a hype sticker.

hah, Billy Woods has always been very hit or miss with me, but Moor Mother is indeed great.
Fair! In that case, you may not know, so to ruin the joke, that was a quote from a woods song.

I've loved her on features I've heard, but I haven't really listened to any of Moor Mother's albums in full. I need to correct that because she is incredible on here.

I'm not sure if it was a team effort or not, but since she's credited with the production, I'll giver her credit, Mom's Gold is genius.

Fair! In that case, you may not know, so to ruin the joke, that was a quote from a woods song.

I've loved her on features I've heard, but I haven't really listened to any of Moor Mother's albums in full, so I need to correct that because she is incredible on here.

I'm not sure if it was a team effort or not, but since she's credited with the production, I'll giver her credit, Mom's Gold is genius.

was listening to her album Fetish Bones yesterday. I enjoy that one a lot. i definitely missed the joke :ROFLMAO:

where can i listen to this ?

I think it only comes with an album purchase. I could probably put on my hacking cap and figure out how to send you a copy of it.
Just in case anyone missed it, the first track was released as an Adult Swim single a while back as well:

I haven't checked to see if it differs at all from the album version.

This is a teaser from one of my favorite tracks:

Also here is a woods verse from Giraffe Hunts if you want another snippet:

Last edited:
Just in case anyone missed it, the first track was released as an Adult Swim single a while back as well:

I haven't checked to see if it differs at all from the album version.

This is a teaser from one of my favorite tracks:

Also here is a woods verse from Giraffe Hunts if you want another snippet:

Giraffe Hunts is a killer track

Back