Hip Hop

Best Crimeapple joints to check out? I tried with the recent obama mask one but didn't get into it

I first heard him when he released Metralleta but Aguardiente hit me over the head (This would be my rec). Beats on the latter bang (Big Ghost) and some awesome features sprinkled through out. His latest, Jaguar in Palisade is solid as well. After that jump into Wet Dirt and then the Perfects (these are produced by the guy who did Pandem/Obama Mask). The Muggs album is good if you are into Muggs more atmospheric production imo, it’s not hitting you over the head with the drums. Hope this helps ✌

Last edited:
I first heard him when he released Metralleta but Aguardiente hit me over the head (This would be my rec). Beats on the latter bang (Big Ghost) and some awesome features sprinkled through out. His latest, Jaguar in Palisade is solid as well. After that jump into Wet Dirt and then the Perfects (these are produced by the guy who did Pandem/Obama Mask). The Muggs album is good if you are into Muggs more atmospheric production imo, it’s not hitting you over the head with the drums. Hope this helps ✌
Thank you I will check these out:cool:

Speak of underground I swear I am the only one in here who likes this guy.
Dont see anyone talking about him in here ever.

New Crime incoming...
View attachment 62596
Crimeapple, Conway, Wiki, Sadistik and Milo are probably my most listened to in the last handful of years. Love reading what everyone else is into.
Same. Got some new folks to check out.

Gotta throw out some love to the Massachusetts crew: Al Divino, Estee Nack, Primo Profit and RLX.

Also Da Buze Bruvaz who I think are majorly slept on. And Jay Worthy who is very consistently dope.

FWIW

Stillmatic > Illmatic > It Was Written > God's Son > The Lost Tapes > King's Disease > Life Is Good > Untitled > I Am... > Hip Hop Is Dead > The Firm > Nasir > Lost Tapes 2 > Streets Disciple > Nastradamus > Distant Relatives >QB Finest

My bias Nas opinion rates those first 7 listed extremely highly 🙌🏼🔥 Kings Disease might even push ahead of Lost Tapes for me
Nas & GFK my two top favourite Rappers alive. Pac is my No.1 but Freddie Gibbs is my current no.1 in the game right now

Last edited:
FWIW

Stillmatic > Illmatic > It Was Written > God's Son > The Lost Tapes > King's Disease > Life Is Good > I Am... > Hip Hop Is Dead > The Firm > Nasir > Lost Tapes 2 > Streets Disciple > Nastradamus > Distant Relatives >QB Finest

My bias Nas opinion rates those first 7 listed extremely highly 🙌🏼🔥 Kings Disease might even push ahead of Lost Tapes for me
Nas & GFK my two top favourite Rappers alive. Pac is my No.1 but Freddie Gibbs is my current no.1 in the game right now

Finally, someone else who's brave enough to admit Stillmatic is Nas's best album

Back