Hip Hop

Wow. I never really put an age to an artist so its crazy seeing it all like that haha

I guess we about to see a lot of artist retire within the next 10 yrs.

I kind of wish rappers didn't. Like I wish we were still getting Rakim albums or Big Daddy Kane albums. Imagine them linking with the Griseldas and Madlibs of today. I think they could still write and flow. Maybe they just lose the love at a certain age. I honestly want to see Jay still rapping at 60+

I kind of wish rappers didn't. Like I wish we were still getting Rakim albums or Big Daddy Kane albums. Imagine them linking with the Griseldas and Madlibs of today. I think they could still write and flow. Maybe they just lose the love at a certain age. I honestly want to see Jay still rapping at 60+

Just wait a few years.
Deep fakes are getting better n better lol maybe one day we wont even be able to tell haha

I think this will happen. Rappers will struggle coming up with a whole album of material at 60 (or they won’t want to) but can definitely still drop a feature with ease.

Exactly what I was thinking. I wonder if it's literally the same in every way except color lol
Looking back on VMP’s magazine articles and stuff about the MM Food reissue it says nothing about it being a remaster or anything as far as I could tell. Maybe packaging is different? But I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just a different color.

Also, not sure if y’all care, but I doubt the pink/green version comes in a gatefold tip-on jacket like the VMP version.

Also, not sure if y’all care, but I doubt the pink/green version comes in a gatefold tip-on jacket like the VMP version.

I figured as much, probably has the generic packaging from original rhymesayers pressings.

This hobby is expensive

This hobby is expensive

ugh that's a pretty ass vinyl too. I swear I pick the most expensive hobbies. I just bought the purple OB4CL they released tho. Quality is good but not great.

ugh that's a pretty ass vinyl too. I swear I pick the most expensive hobbies. I just bought the purple OB4CL they released tho. Quality is good but not great.

Yea man I went from sneakers to this...thought I would save money. I just bought the Newbury Comics edition. Vinyl looks really good. I’m definitely picking this up.

@wingclipper @ITrustMyGuitar

Got the video!!! Please download and reupload tho if u plan to reshare. Dont wanna lose it off my drive

So when I saw that truck with Fahim and Juju in the video I knew I had seen it before.....come to find out this pic was used as the Dump truck 2 album art for Fahim.....but that album came out November 2017, allegedly a year before this theme/video took shape?!?!?! As with every Mach rabbit hole....the plot thickens

Back