Hip Hop

Back in stock

More new Gunn dropping next month. I’m hoping it’s a little better than FIAAG2, which was alright but felt like a throwaway to me....

I love FIAAG2. I listen to it more than part 1 and P4P. I love how dark it is lyrically and the sample heavy production. One of my fav Gunn projects for sure. I’m surprised people like part 1 more tbh. But I know I’m in the minority with how I feel about the album.

I love FIAAG2. I listen to it more than part 1 and P4P. I love how dark it is lyrically and the sample heavy production. One of my fav Gunn projects for sure. I’m surprised people like part 1 more tbh. But I know I’m in the minority with how I feel about the album.

I didn't love the first FIAAG but it definitely grew on me. Got some of my fave recent Gunn joints on it: Lunchin, Ferragamo Funeral, Gunnlib, Lakers vs Rockets...plus I love the art on that one. This one may grow on me too. It just seems kinda tossed-off, like leftovers from P4P. I like Stove God Cooks but the three features were a bit much. I honestly think Greatminder is my favorite track on there. Buffs vs Wires and Michael Irvin are really dope too.

It's all relative too because my least favorite Gunn stuff I still like better than like 85% of what else is out there.

I agree 100%.

FGIAAG2 was definitely a grower, but I find myself streaming it more than part 1. I would say it’s on par with HWH7 for me.

Back