Hip Hop

I grabbed the CD/Vinyl bundle because it was in my cart when it restocked and I didn't want to chance it haha. Got a confirmation and receipt...we'll see if it got oversold somehow.

I have the bundle in my cart and when i finished at paypal it said there was insufficient vinyl so they couldn't complete my order... seems you're probably golden.

Mine said that with the bundle, but then I went back to the vinyl only and it worked. Seemed to be going in and out.

Edit: lol, jinx

Yeah went to the just vinyl listing and couldnt add it to my cart. Went to the combo and it allowed me to but wouldn't let me check out. Went back to just the vinyl and it let me add it, got rid of the combo, tried to check out and same message... fingers crossed I can snag this thing I have in my cart but who knows.

Yeah went to the just vinyl listing and couldnt add it to my cart. Went to the combo and it allowed me to but wouldn't let me check out. Went back to just the vinyl and it let me add it, got rid of the combo, tried to check out and same message... fingers crossed I can snag this thing I have in my cart but who knows.
Same exact thing happened to me. Eventually they seemed to add a few more (or people couldn't check out and it released some). Good luck!

My P4P is stuck at a distribution center in NJ even though it was supposed to be delivered last Wednesday. Is this happening to anyone else?

I’m going to be so upset if this gets lost during shipment -_-

My P4P is stuck at a distribution center in NJ even though it was supposed to be delivered last Wednesday. Is this happening to anyone else?

I’m going to be so upset if this gets lost during shipment -_-
Everything is getting stuck in NJ. It's a major hub that is severely understaffed right now. Where/why did it say it was delivered and how do you know it's stuck there?

Keep an eye on it. That happened to me as well and it finally went back into stock and I was able to check out.

It did that to me, but I kept trying. Wound up checking out with the bundle, but now when I try it says that there's insufficient stock and lists the stock at -1. So... we'll see if I actually get the one that I ordered

This is popping in and out of stock. Armand Hammer Rome.

I was able to get through right now.Screenshot_20200715-133539.jpg

Let's see if it doesn't get canceled, lol

I'll keep trying for ya too and will let you know. I'm hoping it's not a glitch at this point...
I'll also be checking out if another pops up. Will post here.
I actually just bought a second, myself. It's spoken for, but I might keep trying.
Thanks guys, I'm about off of work and have to stop at my great Aunt's and check on her. (Great uncle just got admitted to the hospital with COVID). If anyone happens to grab one, just lmk and I'll paypal instantly. Appreciate it.

I snagged one for you. If it isn't a mistake will send with POTIC
WHY WILL IT STILL NOT LET ME BUY ONE... thanks dude. :cool:

Thanks guys, I'm about off of work and have to stop at my great Aunt's and check on her. (Great uncle just got admitted to the hospital with COVID). If anyone happens to grab one, just lmk and I'll paypal instantly. Appreciate it.

WHY WILL IT STILL NOT LET ME BUY ONE... thanks dude. :cool:

Sorry. I thought it went through but it didn't - didn't mean to get your hopes up

Back