Hip Hop

If you didn't get a confirmation, look in your spam. Their confirmations go to my spam.

I got confirmations for mine. @EmeryRK first told me these were popping up via instagram, so I grabbed my extra for him. I was going ask Backwoodz to just mail it to his address, but I think I better make sure we don't get cancellation emails, first.

I got confirmations for mine. @EmeryRK first told me these were popping up via instagram, so I grabbed my extra for him. I was going ask Backwoodz to just mail it to his address, but I think I better make sure we don't get cancellation emails, first.
Yea--a bit worried about this myself. The Backwoodz site is really weird...it was crashing like crazy for Shrines so I was sure I wouldn't get one of those and then it was up for months before selling out hah.

He got the cart error after paypal took him back to their site. Same thing that's been happening to me, he just thought he got through.

Yeah. You definitely get a different screen, before it's about to go through. I've gotten through to that screen 3 times, but the second time, accidentally clicked out. All I've done was tried the Paypal link again. When it tells me there's a stock error, I just do it again. Repeat. Eventually, it worked. As long as you can cart it, then you can try that route.

All I've done was tried the Paypal link again. When it tells me there's a stock error, I just do it again. Repeat. Eventually, it worked.

I've been doing this for 50 minutes, happy it worked for you. The message at the top of my cart has now changed and says the title is out of stock (Not showing the "0" or "-1" copies anymore") so I'm assuming this is gone now.

Everything is getting stuck in NJ. It's a major hub that is severely understaffed right now. Where/why did it say it was delivered and how do you know it's stuck there?
So I called USPS today and they confirmed that it has been there for the last week or so. Apparently, they're backed up, but there seems to be a few packages that have been lost there in the last few weeks.

My tracking info says "moving within the USPS network," but nothing more specific than that.

They helped me submit a "claim," but it went to the post office specific to my zip code compared to the NJ distribution center. As expected, they weren't able to provide much support.

So I called USPS today and they confirmed that it has been there for the last week or so. Apparently, they're backed up, but there seems to be a few packages that have been lost there in the last few weeks.

My tracking info says "moving within the USPS network," but nothing more specific than that.

They helped me submit a "claim," but it went to the post office specific to my zip code compared to the NJ distribution center. As expected, they weren't able to provide much support.
I have had multiple packages stuck in Jersey City the past few months. Moses Sumney's new album was stuck there for 28 days there. I was told I could only file a claim after 30 days and it finally arrived for me right at 31 days.

I can’t even see an add to cart button on the Rome product page... safe to assume whatever was there is gone by now? 😭
Add to cart keeps popping up and earlier it was letting me add to cart but then wouldn't let me check out because there was no stock. There is no add to cart button on the product page for me anymore either. I think it's gone but might be worth keeping an eye in case any other copies pop up.

@ITrustMyGuitar Don't know if you mess with this one but Ankh has Lordy By Nature vinyl available on his site for a reasonable $30. Unfortunately there is only a single shipping option of priority USPS for $15. $45 total.

Thanks, man! I knew he'd been talking about this dropping soon. Shipping is silly, but I'm gonna grab one. Appreciate the tag!

Conways Instagram story has the king to a god tracklist in it, took way too many tries to grab a screenshot cause its next to his laptop out of focus the whole video. Feast thine eyes

Attachments

• Capture+_2020-07-15-20-29-07.png
    Capture+_2020-07-15-20-29-07.png
    683.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Capture+_2020-07-15-20-27-33.png
    Capture+_2020-07-15-20-27-33.png
    732.9 KB · Views: 16
1.Rich N** Eat, Feat. 2 Chainz prod. ALC
2. From King... Prod. Daringer

3. FOG Feat. Dej Loaf prod. Hit Boy
4. Lemon feat m???? Prod. Daringer + Beat Butcha
5. To A God
? Canceled track?
6. 5500 prod. Rick Hyde
7. Tik Tik...

Also there were 17 titles on the sheet at least, some are crossed out but I think we can expect a WWCD length album rather than these recent ~20 minute projects

Last edited:
Back