Hip Hop

It is annoying all that shenigans.
Still doesnt sit right with me that whole alternative cut release they did.
Maybe I wouldve been happier bout it if they didnt charge me for the original version they also included in the package.

I grabbed the Rappcats version as well and it was pretty shitty that you had to buy it as a bundle. I also thought it was going to be a little more limited and not something that is still currently for sale but whatever.

Sorry everyone I just shared it when I saw it! Personally happy I could care less about Kanye but hope others can cancel if they ordered.
Meh, I don't think there's anything to apologize for, that was a clear issue with Universal as the way they posted it seemed pretty clear to indicate it was a standard black press.

Also, it's "couldn't care less" :)

motherfucker... finally get a shipping notice for Prestige Worldwide after I ordered through Merchbar and got a shipping notice from them.

View attachment 54334

LMFAO SAME BRO!!! WE MADE IT!!!

Just had to turn the heat up on Naquan

EDIT: oooo didn't see the ordered part. That is annoying BUT im sure someone here will want it via PIF maybe?

EDIT: oooo didn't see the ordered part. That is annoying BUT im sure someone here will want it via PIF maybe?
yeah. I could never seem to be able to figure out how to set up my Discogs account to sell, so I'll probably do something with it on here. maybe hold a PIF raffle after I have both copies in hand.

ok, now I'm a bit skeptical about the Prestige Worldwide shipping notice when a few minutes after that I got a shipping notice for Statue Of Limitations, which I already received many moons ago.

Screenshot_20200629-155401-01.jpeg

Back