Hip Hop

Hey @jaycee I don't even think you can fix this Virgil masterpiece for Pop Smokes new one...
View attachment 54455
This dude keeps making trash

Well - at least it's consistent. This is less egregious than the P4P cover imo.

I don't know the history of the No Limit covers from the mid-late 90's. If they originated that mix-tape style cover art or not? but the style stuck and was really owned by the various Southern rap scenes. Maybe this is just some sort of re-branding / trying to define a certain era in hip-hop and it will stick... and in 20 years we'll all be like 'those Virgil covers were the shit'.

Last edited:

So that guy Ryder Ripps, who said Virgil Abloh ripped off him, used to work with my buddy and they had their own web design/agency together. They started getting big when they made a website called WhoDat.biz which was a WHOIS lookup for websites. They claimed it was the first project from Kanye's DONDA creative content company and Kanye sent him a cease and desist. A year or two later, and he was a creative director for Kanye and seen all over the place, working on all sorts of graphic design projects for him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

if anybody was scared off by the initial sticker price, there's a 25% off coupon code for Big K.R.I.T.'s K.R.I.T Wuz Here until midnight PST tonight. Code is: FREEDOM. Brings the regular vinyl down to $45 and signed to $56, which is still pricey but...

I would have bought at drop but the missing tracks are too much of a deal breaker for me

Back