Hip Hop

Dont know if you saw or not, but theres a Fat Beats exclusive of this

Damn, ordered the gold already. Appreciate the thought though!

anyone got Killer Mike R.A.P. Music on vinyl? wondering how the sound quality is. possible hot take, I prefer this album to any RTJ album, most of which don't really excite me for some reason
I have the green variant from when it first dropped. I don't recall how good it sounds but I don't remember it sounding bad, but it's definitely been a long while since I've listened to it. I can try to spin it later and get back to you... but yeah, it's a dope album for sure

anyone got Killer Mike R.A.P. Music on vinyl? wondering how the sound quality is. possible hot take, I prefer this album to any RTJ album, most of which don't really excite me for some reason
is their a Music On Vinyl Label pressing of this?if your asking in general how this sounds on vinyl?i have a standard pressing on black vinyl it's a extremely quiet pressing with no bottom end bass have to turn my receiver way up probably one of the worst Hip Hop vinyl pressings in my collection.i have been seeking for the past couple of yrs. for a CD pressing in mint condition it's now out of print and not easy to come by.

Last edited:
is their a Music On Vinyl Label pressing of this?if your asking in general how this sounds on vinyl?i have a standard pressing on black vinyl it's a extremely quiet pressing with no bottom end bass have to turn my receiver way up probably one of the worst Hip Hop vinyl pressings in my collection.i have been seeking for the past couple of yrs. for a CD pressing in mint condition it's now of print and not easy to come by.

no MOV just worded poorly lol. That’s unfortunate to hear thouvh

is their a Music On Vinyl Label pressing of this?if your asking in general how this sounds on vinyl?i have a standard pressing on black vinyl it's a extremely quiet pressing with no bottom end bass have to turn my receiver way up probably one of the worst Hip Hop vinyl pressings in my collection.i have been seeking for the past couple of yrs. for a CD pressing in mint condition it's now of print and not easy to come by.
I'm assuming @dirty hands is asking who has the album "R.A.P. Music" on vinyl

I'm with you, thought I was the only one. I haven't gotten around to getting a copy either for some reason.

I got it for cheap, during an Amazon price drop or something. I think it was like 10 bucks, but years ago. But even then, it was already one of those things that I'd just put off grabbing for some reason and finally jumped on it when that opportunity presented itself. I think I initially put it off and then there was a period of time where it was hard to find, before it became readily available again. There's always something new, so, for me, it can be easy to just let things slip by if I don't get them early.

Crazy to think that came out 8 years ago.

in my opinion Killer Mike - R.A.P. Music is a classic Hip Hop album in the ranks among all the classic Hip Hop albums of the golden era.El-P's Production and Killer Mike's Lyricism is top notch as usual essentially this is a RTJ album.i wish the cd was still easily available speaks to how much i dislike the standard pressing of the vinyl i own.

Last edited:
in my opinion Killer Mike - R.A.P. Music is a classic Hip Hop album in the ranks among all the classic Hip Hop albums of the golden era.El-P's Production and Killer Mikes Lyricism is top notch as usual essentially this is a RTJ album.i wish the cd was still easily available speaks to how much i dislike the standard pressing of the vinyl i own.
looks like there's one on Discogs for $10.00. the seller has zero ratings so could be a scammer, but for $10.00 it might be worth a shot.

Screenshot_20200627-193024.png

it might be worth a shot.
yeah i saw that ealier when i was on there i don't have good luck with stuff sold as VG+.at $15 shipped for a "VG+" CD i'm going to pass i'm very particular when buying any CD for over $5 looking for a mint/near mint copy.

Last edited:
Back