Hip Hop

Let alone the current state of the world. Not to be all self righteous because I’ve dropped silly money on plenty of dumb shit but I could put that $350 into some of the places in my neighborhood that are hurting bad.

I’m sure this partnership has been planned for quite some time, but man talk about bad timing

Apparently the vinyl may be available by itself? The drop has already been all types of fudged up but I see some people saying that it was available by itself.

Apparently the vinyl may be available by itself? The drop has already been all types of fudged up but I see some people saying that it was available by itself.

Some people on IG were saying Patta dropped the vinyl on its own hours ago on their website, but people are talking all kinds of shit under the posts about this drop so it's hard to say what's legit and what isn't

I think they're attached via velcro? Or someone said that?

Also listening to the EP now and imho, this is probably the worst Conway record released to date. Definitely the wrong choice to pair with a 300euro release.

Hey we agree on something! I was wondering if I was the only one who was not blown away by Lulu. Expectations were definitely high because these are two of my favorite artists but it just did not hit for me. The production wasn't bad, but again nothing that grabbed my attention and I didn't think some of the beats worked well for Conway. I also had issues with the way Conway's vocal was mixed. On the first track especially, the vocal felt almost separate from the beat. Overall kinda disappointing and definitely not gonna spend 300+ to get the vinyl. Honestly think I prefer LWIB over this.

Hey we agree on something! I was wondering if I was the only one who was not blown away by Lulu. Expectations were definitely high because these are two of my favorite artists but it just did not hit for me. The production wasn't bad, but again nothing that grabbed my attention and I didn't think some of the beats worked well for Conway. I also had issues with the way Conway's vocal was mixed. On the first track especially, the vocal felt almost separate from the beat. Overall kinda disappointing and definitely not gonna spend 300+ to get the vinyl. Honestly think I prefer LWIB over this.
I'm not the right person to be talking about Conway, I like the dude, but none of his projects for me have been must haves unlike pretty much every other Griselda release. it's strange because he very well could be the best of the three in terms of skill and lyrics. that said I listened to LULU at like 4 in the morning through my phone's speakers and thought it was good, but maybe a more attentive listen through headphones/better speakers would prove otherwise.

Yeah just to be clear.. his worst record is still better than most stuff out there.. but like, this was a huge disappointment to me. What this could have been versus what it is is just a crazy disconnect for me.

Back