Hip Hop

What’s the Percy insert look like?

It's dope, it has an obituary for Percy, tons of photos that are pretty hilarious, a couple ads for fictional tv shows like "Life After Blackface" and a movie with Kenan Thompson playing Big Pooh and Wendell Pierce playing Phonte. Also includes full credits for each song. Its actually a really cool little extra.

IMG_4526.JPG

The email announcement they sent out today says downloads will be available at 12am 3/28.

Thank you, literally just read the email and came to edit/remove the post. Weird that someone in the UK who bought it off eBay got it already thoough?

There were a few good releases yesterday. Surprised nobody mentioned the new Flee album with Chase Fetti, sounded pretty good to me on first listen. The Knxwledge album was really solid as expected. And I enjoyed the YUNGMORPHEUS project, he is quickly moving up my list of up and coming rappers. But I think my favorite is Moodie Black, it sounded just as good their last album, which I loved. It keeps me interested all the way through which is hard to do these days.

Back