Hip Hop

Starting to feel like Joyner Lucas has 3 fans. Me & two of my friends who dont actually know each other lol. Why? I know the album was a long time coming and rollout was dragged out but ADHD is dope (we think) lol 😂

Someone on the Griselda forums confirmed that the Lulu package will have a cost of 300 Euros.

Lord Lord.

Conway’s my fav rapper so I’m going for this. I plan on selling the jacket. If anyone’s interested in the jacket only just let me know.

Edit: I don’t feel good about it though. But the fact Conway said it’s limited to around 200 pieces I’m starting to feel FOMO. That price is crazy. Hopefully I can sell the jacket to ease the cost.

looking at my collection and wondering how many Brother Ali, Little Simz, Atmosphere etc. albums i really need. do i need six Grouch albums ?
not going to question the number of DOOM, Ace, Dilla and Madlib records here, but i feel like i got to make some cuts. o_O
also got several compilations that dont get any playtime lately...

Conway’s my fav rapper so I’m going for this. I plan on selling the jacket. If anyone’s interested in the jacket only just let me know.

Edit: I don’t feel good about it though. But the fact Conway said it’s limited to around 200 pieces I’m starting to feel FOMO. That price is crazy. Hopefully I can sell the jacket to ease the cost.

Yeah, I really want Lulu but can’t afford the $330 or whatever it’s going to be right now. Hoping Alc does an overpriced bandcamp drop or tuffkong or something. 🤷🏻‍♂️ hope you are able to snag one.

I’d give it more consideration if it was just a plain Patta jacket. I can’t walk around with that shark on my back

I’d give it more consideration if it was just a plain Patta jacket. I can’t walk around with that shark on my back

I think they're attached via velcro? Or someone said that?

Also listening to the EP now and imho, this is probably the worst Conway record released to date. Definitely the wrong choice to pair with a 300euro release.

Let alone the current state of the world. Not to be all self righteous because I’ve dropped silly money on plenty of dumb shit but I could put that $350 into some of the places in my neighborhood that are hurting bad.

I’m sure this partnership has been planned for quite some time, but man talk about bad timing

Back