Hip Hop

I’m gonna live with my purchase but that’s some trash behavior on their part. They new damn well the demand would be high. They created FOMO by making it seem like you could only get it through the capsule...on second thought I may just cancel my order.

I’m gonna live with my purchase but that’s some trash behavior on their part. They new damn well the demand would be high. They created FOMO by making it seem like you could only get it through the capsule...on second thought I may just cancel my order.

This is the worst part to me. That they tried to pass this off like they didn't know the demand would be high. That's laughable.

I would cancel it if I were you but I'm also a spiteful hating bitch. So take it fwiw.

Also Alchemist is the last dude in the world that needs to be overcharging for anything.. dude has never really worked a day in his life and could probably just get his parents to increase his allowance or call Scott Caan for a loan or maybe a guest spot on Hawaii 5-0.

I would cancel it if I were you but I'm also a spiteful hating bitch. So take it fwiw.

Also Alchemist is the last dude in the world that needs to be overcharging for anything.. dude has never really worked a day in his life and could probably just get his parents to increase his allowance or call Scott Caan for a loan or maybe a guest spot on Hawaii 5-0.

I replied to my confirmation email saying I wanted to cancel my order. I’ll keep y’all updated.

I replied to my confirmation email saying I wanted to cancel my order. I’ll keep y’all updated.

Pretty sure if they get testy about it (saw someone on Reddit say they have a no cancellation policy), both PayPal and your credit card will tell them to go fuck themselves as they actually haven't shipped you anything yet. Just in case they pull that card.

I like Joyner too. But the roll-out for this album was absolutely terrible. Even as a fan I got annoyed with the dropping 90% of the album one-by-one over the course of what felt like 2 years. If this had a more traditional roll-out where most of the album was new I think it would have been received much better.

But even with that, I still don't think this touches the whatever phone number album.
I agree on the rollout. I think it's a cool album I'm really enjoying it as a whole project but yeah of course it's a bit disappointing to have heard the majority of it prior to dropping

Back