Hip Hop

I’m definitely one of them 😖

I know brother and I'm not haitian at all. I really hope you get to sell yours cause I think you're the first person to post something like that on there too right? This whole thing has been shenanigans though and maybe this will drive some traffic over there for people looking for the jacket?

I have to admit. I was honestly a little surprised at the number of people on that sub who seem to only have an interest in the jacket. But I'm the least fashionable person ever, I still rock my Ice Cube predator t-shirt from 25 years ago.

I know brother and I'm not haitian at all. I really hope you get to sell yours cause I think you're the first person to post something like that on there too right? This whole thing has been shenanigans though and maybe this will drive some traffic over there for people looking for the jacket?

I have to admit. I was honestly a little surprised at the number of people on that sub who seem to only have an interest in the jacket. But I'm the least fashionable person ever, I still rock my Ice Cube predator t-shirt from 25 years ago.

Thanks bro. I knew were joking. No offense taken, I like your sense of humor. I’m surprised too at how many people only want the jacket.

Starting to feel like Joyner Lucas has 3 fans. Me & two of my friends who dont actually know each other lol. Why? I know the album was a long time coming and rollout was dragged out but ADHD is dope (we think) lol 😂

I like Joyner too. But the roll-out for this album was absolutely terrible. Even as a fan I got annoyed with the dropping 90% of the album one-by-one over the course of what felt like 2 years. If this had a more traditional roll-out where most of the album was new I think it would have been received much better.

But even with that, I still don't think this touches the whatever phone number album.

Man, I go away for a few hours and they fuck the release up even more. Fuck all these greedy bitches.

Seriously people, do not buy the version Al puts up. It's about time we tell these people to go fuck themselves with their pricing. Especially now as we enter a huge recession/depression.. fuck these dudes trying to capitalize now.

Seriously people, do not buy the version Al puts up. It's about time we tell these people to go fuck themselves with their pricing. Especially now as we enter a huge recession/depression.. fuck these dudes trying to capitalize now.

I feel for everyone who jumped on the combo when they only wanted the vinyl, but I saw this coming from a mile away

I can gurantee u if it's 35 or less plus shipping for the normie version I will say fuck it and grab a a copy

We don't have enough buying power to even make a blip on this release. It will sell out in under 5 mins even if no one on this forum buys one. I don't have an alternative solution unfortunately.

Back