Hip Hop

So far the Curren$y album is great!!! He never stops dropping that audio dope!

Tha God Fahim is getting better every project! Mach snapped on both features and Vinnie Paz went in as usual, but Fahim tried out a different flow here and there and it's dope af! Breath of Winter is probably my favorite solo track from him in a bit!

Anybody have experience adding seam split and corner protection (total bullshit on top of their shipping price) after the fact? I guess it's worth it but in my rush to get it in less than 30 seconds, I forgot.

Anybody have experience adding seam split and corner protection (total bullshit on top of their shipping price) after the fact? I guess it's worth it but in my rush to get it in less than 30 seconds, I forgot.
Shouldn't be a problem at all.
Just send a message to Bas - he usually responds within a few days. (y)

It’s live @Vinyl&Kicks86

insta purchase i'm not really into color variant vinyl more of a standard black vinyl kinda guy but been waiting for this one for a long time and figured might as well go all out and get the the splatter variant, what version did you end up buying?

insta purchase i'm not really into color variant vinyl more of a standard black vinyl kinda guy but been waiting for this one for a long time and figured might as well go all out and get the the splatter variant, what version did you end up buying?

I ended up with the splatter as well. Copped a tape too. I just need him to confirm a release date for ‘Da Devil’s Playground’ so I can feel complete.

Need some new modern hip hop to immerse myself in y’all! Link your Spotify playlists below for a dude! Getting a new car soon and looking to break in the new speakers 🔥🔥🔥

Back