Hip Hop

Yah that was horseshit. I refreshed at 7:59 and got the drops when it refreshed and clicked on the splatter. By the time it loaded the page it was already gone. That was the craziest drop yet. Ended up getting an orange which was my second choice. I didn't check previous orders but did anyone feel like with shipping to the US, this release seems way more expensive than in the past.

Yea man my vinyl was $61 shipped. That’s the most i’ve ever paid to Daupe for a record.

Me too and I never go for splatter but yeah, never seen Bandcamp update that quickly to sold out either but maybe I haven't been paying attention. I was able to grab an aqua copy.. so thanks / fuck you for reminding me!

Man i actually got charged for the splatter then didnt get it, refund is there pending already, and my orange purchase shows too. So close

The tapes sell out so fast that you gotta for them first if you want one, unfortunately. It wasn’t always like that though...

Yah that was horseshit. I refreshed at 7:59 and got the drops when it refreshed and clicked on the splatter. By the time it loaded the page it was already gone. That was the craziest drop yet. Ended up getting an orange which was my second choice. I didn't check previous orders but did anyone feel like with shipping to the US, this release seems way more expensive than in the past.
Yea man my vinyl was $61 shipped. That’s the most i’ve ever paid to Daupe for a record.

Cause it was 2LP maybe?

Edit: Also interesting to see what people went for... like people seemed to want aqua instead of orange? And there's a countdown on black vinyl right now but not for the white vinyl version. Maybe people are giving up on white vinyl?

edit2: Also @BradwiseBeats , I sent you a follow-up in regards to the Rare Chandeliers you got.. let me know if that works for you or if you got rid of it already?

Anyone else's Statue of Limitations still in pre-shipment??

They've arrived for some people from what I've seen on Reddit. Mine sat in 'pre-shipment' for like a week. Sent them an email and boom, it was posted later that day / the next day and is enroute. Not sure if you've seen but apparently some people are getting extra records with it too?

They've arrived for some people from what I've seen on Reddit. Mine sat in 'pre-shipment' for like a week. Sent them an email and boom, it was posted later that day / the next day and is enroute. Not sure if you've seen but apparently some people are getting extra records with it too?

Also.. orange and aqua versions are available again for anyone who wants one.

I got an email from paypal asking if I wanted to complete the purchase of the splatter (already sold out) and was surprised to see aqua at 50+ copies.

Looks like someone carted A TONNE cause there were like 50 aquas, 40 oranges, black vinyl had 38 copies left (and now that remainer has completely disappeared)..

Cause it was 2LP maybe?

Edit: Also interesting to see what people went for... like people seemed to want aqua instead of orange? And there's a countdown on black vinyl right now but not for the white vinyl version. Maybe people are giving up on white vinyl?

edit2: Also @BradwiseBeats , I sent you a follow-up in regards to the Rare Chandeliers you got.. let me know if that works for you or if you got rid of it already?
Anyone else's Statue of Limitations still in pre-shipment??

I’d have to check but i’m sure i’ve paid less than $60 for a 2lp from Daupe. I think this is the most expensive 2lp they’ve dropped.

Mine is still in pre shipment too bro

If anybody missed this, keeps getting teased. Does DRW ever repress? Or maybe just hyping up a fatbeats drop?

Screenshot_20200203-125442.png

Last edited:
Back