Hip Hop

Mac Miller re-releases are up over at UO. New color variants of GO:OD AM, Swimming + Divine Feminine!

Mac Miller re-releases are up over at UO. New color variants of GO:OD AM, Swimming + Divine Feminine!

Isn't this the part where you buy them up and then sell them on Discogs and eBay / Reddit? Whoops, you're not redacted

This, coupled with the Afterpay option at checkout, could be dangerous...

Free shipping as well...I grabbed GO:OD AM and Swimming. Already have the Divine Feminine alt cover and might just give my black copy of Swimming to my buddy.

Yea i need to get GO:OD AM, DF,and Circles but i'll probably wait a little bit. Westside Gunn vinyl drop goes live in about a hour -_-

Farthest thing from a fan but glad his fans can get them for decent. Feel terrible about the people that were paying hundreds just days ago though :(
Yea--I think we have talked about him before...I really like his last 2 (prior to Circles). I feel bad for people who dropped a lot of money for them too but I think at least the Divine Feminine alt cover will retain value. Not sure about the white version of Swimming. I had a feeling that they would repress with his new album coming out.

For obvious reasons I didn't get a chance to post it here but did anyone grab a copy of this when it went live on 2bridges the other day?

wait...you don't want a monopoly umbrella? it could go nicely with a VMP anorak!

I mean there is that. There's also him claiming to be a trendsetter for doing things that labels he copied off of had been doing for years. I'm actually really surprised Disney and/or whoever owns Monopoly have let him get away with this shit for so long.. but I guess when you're as influential as he is, you just play by different rules.

Yea i had one at paypal spinning for 30 seconds then sorry we sold out, took forever to get back then aqua was gone!!!

I got orange lol

Me too and I never go for splatter but yeah, never seen Bandcamp update that quickly to sold out either but maybe I haven't been paying attention. I was able to grab an aqua copy.. so thanks / fuck you for reminding me!

Yah that was horseshit. I refreshed at 7:59 and got the drops when it refreshed and clicked on the splatter. By the time it loaded the page it was already gone. That was the craziest drop yet. Ended up getting an orange which was my second choice. I didn't check previous orders but did anyone feel like with shipping to the US, this release seems way more expensive than in the past.

Back