Hip Hop

Guess the people who got hoodies made out since they got reasonable shipping. Maybe we should try to get more than one and share to save on shipping?

Damn! Fixed. Guess those hoodies were really a steal then. Weren't they $75+$10 shipping?
Yeah I'm still so mad that they had the shipping wrong at first. Had a bundle in the cart ready to go but couldn't justify $75 for shipping. Didn't find out they fixed it till it was too late.

Sada Baby 2020

Good Book Vol. 2 showed up today with a fatass scratch. Playing now. Hoping it isnt affecting playback 🤞😣
Contact their support, they'll help you out.
Though it might take some time for them to get back, they're usually very understanding. (y)

Update: Seemed to be a cosmetic issue. Just a scuff! No skips :)

If you guys who aren't sold on Quelle Chris were thinking the whole time that what you really wanted was a song where he didn't rap, but sung in a double-tracked weird falsetto and/or pitched up, have I got the new track for you: :ROFLMAO:

I was just listening to Yussef Dayes' For My Ladies and now I can't help but thinking that they would be a perfect match.
And while we're at it, add some Billy Woods and Kamaal Williams to spice it up. 🔥

Back