Hip Hop

Man, watching this Griselda Rap Radar review and they keep mentioning Chace Infinite and not mentioning the fact that he is 1/2 of Self Scientific. Do not sleep on Self Scientific!

@ThePakoBuelna Not sure of where you are in location to these but Muggs and Crime are doing three shows in Mexico in February!

Thanks for the tag! Would be interesting to go to, sadly I'm faraway from most of these places(nearest is Hermosillo, but it's still a long drive) will be checking around for prices on plane tickets, sometimes they pop up cheap. 🤘

Got that Flygod hoodie in today. It fits like a crewneck atm, but it should break in over time. Wish I knew what the arabic on the back said...
i have been told it says Griselda
3F431003-2EC2-46E2-9887-BFEC6E2572C1.jpeg
It’s just written backwards, or the way we write English (left to right) on the merch.

I just stumbled on a shop with a great hip-hop,r&b and soul collection here in Shibuya. Saw Igor, blonde(boot obvs), some boot Chance and many other cool stuff. It's called Manhattan Records, they even have complication CD's by the people there with dope tracks, will see if I go back to grab some stuff.

Nicholas Craven dropped an ep yesterday, features include Billy Woods, Mach-Hommy, Styles P, and Ransom. Has a couple vinyl options available.

Oh man, stop posting records I want!

Lowtech has another drop coming tomorrow. No word yet on what it is. Since Craven just dropped and they work with Fahim a lot, I’m hoping it’s The Myth Who Never Quit, but we’ll see...

Damn, more vinyl coming from ALC Friday. Drops seem to be just never ending at this point. So much money. SMH....

ALC’s sides of the Good Book Vol 1 and 2.

Curious if these are going to be marked up as well? Also, is this what's getting released because I see no mention of Budgie.

Vol 1 is mostly instrumentals. I'm guessing he means disc 1 of volume 1 (his stuff) will be side A, and volume 2 disc one will be side B

Volume 2 is fire! So many amazing features. I hope it isn't overpriced.

Back