Hip Hop

i thought some have had issues with this label?

They're not very good at communicating anything and they're terrible at telling you when a product is coming out. Bought that Shawty Pimp that was supposed to ship in like July but didn't ship until like September or October (with no notice at all from SLC). He has also had records pulled from his site by the artist for whatever reason so it just seems all a tad shady.

They're not very good at communicating anything and they're terrible at telling you when a product is coming out. Bought that Shawty Pimp that was supposed to ship in like July but didn't ship until like September or October (with no notice at all from SLC). He has also had records pulled from his site by the artist for whatever reason so it just seems all a tad shady.
how is the quality control & sound quality of their pressings?

Does Sic even get legit rights to do these releases? Maybe I’m wrong but everything seems gray market

Hard to say as it seems like a lot of them are indie releases so who knows how good the original paperwork was.. but they did do like an Eazy E record which seemed really out of place. But didn't someone here confirm it was legit? Can't remember but it definitely leans heavily into the grey market

My Dump Assassins is at the distribution center. Hopefully somebody gets it over on the truck for delivery otherwise it'll be here tomorrow

EDIT: OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!!

On a bright note, my Conway (and Fahim) showed up (as well as my Watchmen Vol. 3).. but holy shit, listened to El Camino's Don't Eat The Fruit last night and to my surprise, it wasn't 99% him crooning... and was actually kinda good.

What Fahim did u get? Dollars n Sense?

Last edited:
Tha God Fahim - Lost Kingz FB exclusive, limited to 100

New God Fahim album coming at the end of the month. 2 Mach features and 1 from Vinnie Paz
Regular Black version (for the low) or Blue variant available!!

or they have a Clear exclusive from Fat Beats for 35 shipped

More Architect loops! More Mach Features! Another Vinnie too!!! I thought I'd be reading "went with one blue copy and one black for the homey"

Almost ordered two black versions for me and the homey but we're trying to figure out if we'll be able to get it cheaper locally. It's hard to do with Mach and Fahim and them but for some reason, I think we'll see this in local stores so I don't need to overpay to have it shipped to me from the states (The black vinyl version, if I order two comes out to just under $40 canadian each)

Almost ordered two black versions for me and the homey but we're trying to figure out if we'll be able to get it cheaper locally. It's hard to do with Mach and Fahim and them but for some reason, I think we'll see this in local stores so I don't need to overpay to have it shipped to me from the states (The black vinyl version, if I order two comes out to just under $40 canadian each)

Ahhhh yea I forget about that!!

Back