Hip Hop

I’m pretty sure it’s two records Vol 1 and Vol 2. The Good Books 1 & 2 were each 2-cd sets and each CD was like 45 mins. So ALC has a 45-min Vol 1 disc and a 45-min Vol 2 disc.

Plus if you click on the link you can see different song titles on the back of each record.

I’m thinking it’ll release more like Yacht Rock 2 with a $50 colored version and a $35 black version. But that’ll be x2 if you want both.

Also decided I don't need The Good Book Vol. 1 so I hope you r right about this and they are separate, not one big 2LP package for either 50, 75, or 100

I decided to share an update on my Rare Chandeliers vinyl (got 2x black ones) because this is nuts. I had messaged bandcamp and received a response back from someone at Fatbeats who was handling the distribution. They apologized for the delay and let me know the record would ship out that same day or the next. I got a shipping notification that day, but the status stayed in Pre-Shipment for over a week. I reached back out to support and was told that USPS lost my package and that he would send replacements via Priority Mail.

I received the replacements this Monday and everything was good. I get home from work yesterday and notice another package at my front door. I grab it and see that it is from Fatbeats/Alchemist and I immediately realize that this might be the package that got lost. Open it up and sure enough, there are two more copies of Rare Chandeliers, although there were some sizable creases/corner dings. One was partially open so I decided to unseal it the rest of the way and found not the black version, but the pink version in the gatefold. I unsealed the other record in the same shipment and it was also a pink version.

So I ordered two black versions and ended up getting two black and two pink which is insane.

I don't suppose you'd want to trade/sell one of those on the cheaper side of things would you? Not the biggest fan but a homey helped put that together for Vice and would like to grab him a copy.

I got the same dates as you and no shipping notice yet.

Still.. a month difference seems... off? Like I was very shocked to hear people are getting shipping notices for something that I was told since the day I purchased it (literally a minute into it being up there) is now shipping a month later than everyone else? Weird.

Still.. a month difference seems... off? Like I was very shocked to hear people are getting shipping notices for something that I was told since the day I purchased it (literally a minute into it being up there) is now shipping a month later than everyone else? Weird.
do we know if the people who have shipping notices already had different dates listed on their Bandcamp order pages, or did they have the same dates as us but shipping is going out earlier than expected?

Mine was estmated to ship feb. 20th, 2020 and arrive by March 2, 2020 Now reads:

wsg.JPG

Maybe they're shipping early? Maybe they just put whatever dates on to lower expectations. ;)
Seemed to work too.

i snagged an Estee copy on Monday that says it is supposed to ship and arrive the same time the HWH7 was

Not sure if this is the place or not but there is a spot in Toronto selling Government Plates with the plates for $500 canadian if anyone is looking for a copy.

do we know if the people who have shipping notices already had different dates listed on their Bandcamp order pages, or did they have the same dates as us but shipping is going out earlier than expected?
Hoping one of these lovely jabronis can confirm or deny this for us.

I got a pic disc and initially had a Feb ship date.

Back