Hip Hop

That fly shit out on Spotify now...

Also older shirts and shorts on Blientele at 12 EST today, $40. Hoodies and Scorpion hats as well. Buffalo Kids will be active as well with that merch and the Bison hats. Clearing out old stock before the new merch distribution this year.

Last edited:
That fly shit out on Spotify now...

Also older shirts and shorts on Blientele at 12 EST today, $40. Hoodies and Scorpion hats as well. Buffalo Kids will be active as well with that merch and the Bison hats. Clearing out old stock before the new merch distribution this year.

Seems like alot of the track names got mixed up, but there are some dope tracks so far

Seems like alot of the track names got mixed up, but there are some dope tracks so far

What is right now "Skit #3" is fire. Benny and West go off. And "Pack Heat"!?!?!?!?! Chine Gun... holy fuck. Also wasn’t expecting Conway to go off over Stan. Really cool hearing everyone on this type of production but if anything this shows how crucial Daringer is to the Griselda sound we know today.

Last edited:
What is right now "Skit #3" is fire. Benny and West go off. And "Pack Heat"!?!?!?!?! Chine Gun... holy fuck. Also wasn’t expecting Conway to go off over Stan. Really cool hearing everyone on this type of production but if anything this shows how crucial Daringer is to the Griselda sound we know today.

Westside over the 'you don't know my name' loop is amazing!!!!

EDIT: Finally got to Con on Stan! Shit is dope!!!

Last edited:
yeah, I'm through most of it and it's pretty good all things considering. it's nuts how much WSG and Conway basically sound the same but Benny sounds completely different.

also it's so crazy hearing all these songs before they had their signature ad-libs all over their tracks.

but that "Freestyle" track where Gunn goes off for 3 mins straight is crazy

Last edited:
Goddamn that drop was a clusterfuck. Ended up going to whataburger and eating breakfast in my car waiting for a red Flygod hoodie to drop (to no initial avail.) Site updated really slowly, and it paused for a while at one point. Went home, chilled for a bit, took a shower, and just got out the shower to see that they finally put them Flygod hoodies up. It's was only a small but I copped anyways. Gonna make it work somehow.

Anyways, this is what's still available:

Flygod Hoodies (small)

4th Rope shirts (small)

The CD of his new tape

Yeah I wanted the Benoit/Blientele shirt they put on a Supreme blank originally but it ended up being a medium Champion hoodie. Got myself a dark green Tana Talk 3 shirt though.

Don't think Kevin sees any money from this :(

But an amazing record, and too many people sleep on Solo

Yeah probably not. Loved those two albums. Don’t think you ever confirmed it but any progress on that Death Row release?

Yeah probably not. Loved those two albums. Don’t think you ever confirmed it but any progress on that Death Row release?

Working on it.. dude has a lot of shit going on so it's taking him some time to get all the masters to me, but rest assured I'll make an announcement here when it gets pressed

What Death Row release? Does Hasbro throw a wrench in that or nah?

Not a lot of people know this but in the early 90s, K-Solo was one of the first East Coast rappers to sign with Death Row. He recorded an album with them but none of it ever came out. I think re-worked versions (or maybe the same, can't remember offhand) were released on this single here. He worked with Dre and Suge and Sam Sneed as well as Kurupt. You can find a few rough versions on the Youtubes but no, Hasbro does not throw a wrench in the plan. Apparently Solo got it away from Suge way before everything went to complete hell.

I've been on a nostalgic trip with music as I've been putting together a 90s playlist on Spotify and remembered this song I haven't heard in awhile that I love. I wish this would get pressed on a single cuz I'd play this like everyday still.

If anyone was waiting on a Quelle Chris x Chris Keys - Innocent Country pressing, looks like Mello Music Group is finally doing one.

Blood spatter (no picture), limited to 500.
Ships 4/18.

was just congratulating myself on having my list of pre-orders waiting to come down to 2. oh well! need this for sure..

edit: hmm quote didn't show up, but this is regarding Quelle Chris

Back