Hip Hop

Curious if these are going to be marked up as well? Also, is this what's getting released because I see no mention of Budgie.

Vol 1 is mostly instrumentals. I'm guessing he means disc 1 of volume 1 (his stuff) will be side A, and volume 2 disc one will be side B

Volume 2 is fire! So many amazing features. I hope it isn't overpriced.
I’m pretty sure it’s two records Vol 1 and Vol 2. The Good Books 1 & 2 were each 2-cd sets and each CD was like 45 mins. So ALC has a 45-min Vol 1 disc and a 45-min Vol 2 disc.

Plus if you click on the link you can see different song titles on the back of each record.

I’m thinking it’ll release more like Yacht Rock 2 with a $50 colored version and a $35 black version. But that’ll be x2 if you want both.

I decided to share an update on my Rare Chandeliers vinyl (got 2x black ones) because this is nuts. I had messaged bandcamp and received a response back from someone at Fatbeats who was handling the distribution. They apologized for the delay and let me know the record would ship out that same day or the next. I got a shipping notification that day, but the status stayed in Pre-Shipment for over a week. I reached back out to support and was told that USPS lost my package and that he would send replacements via Priority Mail.

I received the replacements this Monday and everything was good. I get home from work yesterday and notice another package at my front door. I grab it and see that it is from Fatbeats/Alchemist and I immediately realize that this might be the package that got lost. Open it up and sure enough, there are two more copies of Rare Chandeliers, although there were some sizable creases/corner dings. One was partially open so I decided to unseal it the rest of the way and found not the black version, but the pink version in the gatefold. I unsealed the other record in the same shipment and it was also a pink version.

So I ordered two black versions and ended up getting two black and two pink which is insane.

I decided to share an update on my Rare Chandeliers vinyl (got 2x black ones) because this is nuts. I had messaged bandcamp and received a response back from someone at Fatbeats who was handling the distribution. They apologized for the delay and let me know the record would ship out that same day or the next. I got a shipping notification that day, but the status stayed in Pre-Shipment for over a week. I reached back out to support and was told that USPS lost my package and that he would send replacements via Priority Mail.

I received the replacements this Monday and everything was good. I get home from work yesterday and notice another package at my front door. I grab it and see that it is from Fatbeats/Alchemist and I immediately realize that this might be the package that got lost. Open it up and sure enough, there are two more copies of Rare Chandeliers, although there were some sizable creases/corner dings. One was partially open so I decided to unseal it the rest of the way and found not the black version, but the pink version in the gatefold. I unsealed the other record in the same shipment and it was also a pink version.

So I ordered two black versions and ended up getting two black and two pink which is insane.

Freakin hit the damn lotto!!! Niiiice!

So they are going the VMP route of shipping?

Back