Hip Hop

Sorry, maybe I misunderstood? I just meant people post shit over there right away and I try to skim through every couple days and haven't seen any LWIB or SA Mystery boxes posted yet (or maybe I missed them?)

I just wanted to know if u could use ur creator powers to pin a WHO HAS THE MYSTERY BOX post to the top of the page til we get the answers we seek!!!

Let me try this once more:

Saaaaaaad vuvuzela

View attachment 26079

Edit and added in if they had any copies of Kill Em All that I might be able to buy just directly from them:

View attachment 26082

Damnnnn :( This is painful to see. Oh well. Maybe i'll get lucky and get another vinyl from them I missed.

We gotta work together to find the remaining 100 copies or so!

EDIT: actually I take that back I'm glad I found out now instead of on Christmas morning

Last edited:
Thank you for your offer.
I've got the picture disc and the regular black - but I'm looking for the splatter which sold out during checkout (

Hoping that @BradwiseBeats can help me with HWH7. 🙏
And I'll see what I can do to get that FGIAAG...

Yo sorry dude, I have been on a work trip for a week and am just now seeing this. I can definitely put one of the splatters aside for you if you still need it.

Looks like Tuff Kong is on the Mystery Box wave too. U get 5 records for 100 Euros (120 if u do 2LPs)

Looks like Tuff Kong is on the Mystery Box wave too. U get 5 records for 100 Euros (120 if u do 2LPs)

Almost everything I see on tuff is shit I dont care about or know.
Paying 100 euro for a ton of music thats mostly unknown (and mostly shit) is a gamble I couldnt take.

Now if teamsesh did a mystery box id do 200 euro on that.. no losers in that deal.

Back