Hip Hop

Yeah Camino is my dude but I just couldn’t do it. I really dislike DRW and the fact that they’re now charging for corner protection when the shipping is already $25 is just laughable to me. I’m hoping a black copy shows up somewhere.
I feel like a couple of his previous releases were sold by Fatbeats, so maybe they'll have something?

Yeah Camino is my dude but I just couldn’t do it. I really dislike DRW and the fact that they’re now charging for corner protection when the shipping is already $25 is just laughable to me. I’m hoping a black copy shows up somewhere.
my sentiments exactly

elcamino2 is dropping on airvinyls unfortunately- long preorders and expensive shipping

I wish everyone would just use daupe or ggbr

Gross, how much are they charging for corner protection?

Gross, how much are they charging for corner protection?
It’s not much. Think it ends up being like $2. I just think it’s corny they’re charging anyway considering they have the highest shipping in the game. They also now charge for “Seam split protection”. Like really people???

It’s not much. Think it ends up being like $2. I just think it’s corny they’re charging anyway considering they have the highest shipping in the game. They also now charge for “Seam split protection”. Like really people???
If they're actually doing it right, that means they're charging you to unseal the album and pack it outside of the jacket. It is the best way to ship but bullshit to charge for. At least at those prices.

: Prayer Hand Emoji :

It's so crazy that this is the first Kanye video since 'Fade' in 2016.

Last edited:
Damn. This album has grown on me a ton and I've been looking forward to the release. I've been happy to not need to consider any of those releases you guys have been posting stupid prices for.
They are the WORST in the game in terms of pricing and ship time, IMO. At least they stopped doing pre-orders because they were always 2-3 months late.

Nah I'm not a fan of $25 shipping and paying extra for corner protection. IMO...

The goods: Daupe, GGBR, Fxck Rxp, Loretta Records
The OKs: Tuff Kong, Lowtech
The bads: DRW, Air Vinyls, Official Crate Music
What's the average DRW price? I might be confusing it with some others for before shipping price. Do they get real exclusivity generally or not?

Back