Hip Hop

What's the average DRW price? I might be confusing it with some others for before shipping price.
The clear variant of the new Elcamino record is $33 before shipping but the shipping is $24 and corner protection runs you about another $2

Sometimes black versions of their albums show up at HHV or vinyl-digital. Plugs I Met actually got a completely different pressing on Get on Down. Hopefully they start doing that with more of their titles. I really love that MAVI album and I really dislike having to buy it from DRW.

Last edited:
Could we maybe do a group buy or something? Or do they limit amounts?
That’s actually a good idea. I don’t think they limit purchases...

Get on Down repressed the Benny album but that’s the only one they’ve done and I think that’s more of a Benny deal than a DRW deal since he did the same with My First Brick from Tuff Kong.

Has that been happening regularly with DRW? I haven't been keeping up. That's good news if so.

Not really but they did do both of those Benny releases. I think you'll see more domestic labels step into the game seeing as how nobody seems to be going after the Euro labels and nobody wants to leave money on the table.

Some of you might enjoy listening to this - I know I am

Me and my peoples used to rip that show to mp3 on a weekly basis although we usually just cut it down to exclusives. surprised it's taken this long for most of them to surface on the interwebs

Back