Hip Hop

Fahim x Muggs, Dump Assassins preorders up at Soul Assassins.

Deluxe edition $50, limited to 150.
Also two $100 obi editions, 50 each.

Fahim x Muggs, Dump Assassins preorders up at Soul Assassins.

Deluxe edition $50, limited to 150.
Also two $100 obi editions, 50 each.

RIP to thy wallet!!!

Wiki came through with the heat in November.

I will revive my wallet for this drop tho! Other than Elcamino (I can't start an Elcamino collection at this time) am I safe to assume there will not be any drops that are a must today at 12PM?

EDIT: Well Wiki pre-order is up but I can wait a couple weeks on that lol Only 20 bucks and it comes with a 'Zine' too!!!!

wikset.nyc/shop

Last edited:
I had a talk with myself about severely cutting down on hip hop vinyl, but here I am throwing $60 at an album I’ve heard nothing at all from 🙄 I do think Dump Assassins will be worth it though and definitely one of those okay to splurge situations. Tha God Fahim has been one of my top artists lately

I had a talk with myself about severely cutting down on hip hop vinyl, but here I am throwing $60 at an album I’ve heard nothing at all from 🙄 I do think Dump Assassins will be worth it though and definitely one of those okay to splurge situations. Tha God Fahim has been one of my top artists lately

Fahim has been on FIRE! I picked up TGIF so this was a must! Muggs is on fire this year as well, plus 2 songs with Mach and Droog!?!?!

I got that magenta ElCamino with one left. Was sweating hard but now I instantly regret spending $60 on an ep a week after spending $90 on 2 others. And I still have to grab ElCamino 2. I kinda wish I wouldnt have started this collection...

Yeah I’m just going to do the Walking on Waters and if he does another Fruit to hold myself from spending all my money. 🤣

I got that magenta ElCamino with one left. Was sweating hard but now I instantly regret spending $60 on an ep a week after spending $90 on 2 others. And I still have to grab ElCamino 2. I kinda wish I wouldnt have started this collection...
Yeah Camino is my dude but I just couldn’t do it. I really dislike DRW and the fact that they’re now charging for corner protection when the shipping is already $25 is just laughable to me. I’m hoping a black copy shows up somewhere.

Back