Hip Hop

View attachment 22193

As most of you know....I was really late to the Griselda show, but this came today!! Got a great deal for under 60 shipped!! Also got the EP with Mr. Green last week!! So I'm up 2 Benny and 2 Westside Gunn. Waiting for LWIB and HWH7!!

Congrats. Next time post what you're looking for. I have an extra copy of this I would've let go to you.

Not sure if anyone has posted this but really enjoying the Retropolitan release from Skyzoo and Pete Rock on Mello Music. Even features a track with hip hop darlings Westside Gunn, Conway, and Benny The Butcher.

Albums just went live. If anyone grabs 2 I will buy a black one off you and cover shipping ASAP!!!

Or whatever color!! They're all the same price.

If not, hopefully they will last a little bit. The second run of the benny x dza ones is still in stock

EDIT: I have faith the black will last a week or so. I hope I am not wrong. If I am. I will still be alive once they sell out and I am learning to accept that as a win.

Last edited:
I keep getting error messages while trying to check out. My break is over so fuck it. Looks like this one wasn’t meant to be had 🤷‍♀️

Back